News Forum - Get high on life with The Joint – Bangkok’s hottest cannabis destination

Thaiger

Have you heard about the latest buzz in Bangkok’s cannabis scene? Say hello to The Joint – the ultimate cannabis brand that’s been taking Bangkok by storm and capturing the hearts of even the most die-hard weed enthusiast. Let’s take a closer look at how this premium brand has quickly gained a massive following and …

The story Get high on life with The Joint – Bangkok’s hottest cannabis destination as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 2:02 PM, PATRIQUE said:

Price - Value doesnt match for this in TH

When it was first readily available there were only a couple of shops in Hat Yai.  I visited one and prices were a little steep, in my opinion, but I haven't bought weed for many years.  I used the shop a couple of times.

A few weeks ago I was getting  a haircut and there was a simple shop next door that just said "cannabis".  I popped in and they had nicely compressed blocks of marijuana and I asked the price she said "50 baht", for a tight little brick the size of my thumb - and I have big hands.

I took a sniff, liked what I smelled and I bought two.  Very happy.

Now, shops are popping up everywhere.  I've probably seen 10 new ones in the last month and I only frequent a small part of the city.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khunmark said:

Just to confirm, this is a news forum yes?

Well, it's an editorial advertisement, but if you weren't aware of the 'Joint' shop, then it came as news to you!

• Like 1

Just now, Faz said:

Well, it's an editorial advertisement, but if you weren't aware of the 'Joint' shop, then it came as news to you!

"Infomercial" seems to be a common term - an advert cunningly disguised a news piece.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, MrStretch said:

When it was first readily available there were only a couple of shops in Hat Yai.  I visited one and prices were a little steep, in my opinion, but I haven't bought weed for many years.  I used the shop a couple of times.

A few weeks ago I was getting  a haircut and there was a simple shop next door that just said "cannabis".  I popped in and they had nicely compressed blocks of marijuana and I asked the price she said "50 baht", for a tight little brick the size of my thumb - and I have big hands.

Now, shops are popping up everywhere.  I've probably seen 10 new ones in the last month and I only frequent a small part of the city.

Prices have definitely come down a lot. Shops are everywhere. 

On 4/1/2023 at 2:36 AM, MrStretch said:

Yes if was great to have the option when in Thailand last month