News Forum - Thai woman mysteriously leaps to her death from Pattaya condominium

Thaiger

Police officers are investigating a mysterious scene after a woman appeared to have lost her mind and jumped naked from the seventh floor of her room at a condominium in Pattaya. The woman’s younger sister reported that she screamed “I’m scared” before leaping to her death. Officers from Mueng Pattaya Police Station rushed to the …

The story Thai woman mysteriously leaps to her death from Pattaya condominium as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

My guess is her drink was spiked or someone rubbed by touching the drug on her that causes this scared emotion. Seen it happen before. 

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

My guess is her drink was spiked or someone rubbed by touching the drug on her that causes this scared emotion. Seen it happen before. 

My thoughts as well - although my thoughts were some kind of psychadelic drug, the usual suspects for spiking drinks, such as barbiturates, don't normally cause that kind of paranoia.

10 hours ago, Grumpish said:

My thoughts as well - although my thoughts were some kind of psychadelic drug, the usual suspects for spiking drinks, such as barbiturates, don't normally cause that kind of paranoia.

Too bad and terrible way for her to go. If she was hit up then there must be others that have had it recently happen to them to. If honest due diligence is done then they should be able to track down what happened going back to where she had drinks. Why is the next question that needs to be answered and what underhanded reason for it.