News Forum - Chinese tourists bring Thai school uniform trend to famous spots in Phuket

Thaiger

Chinese tourists have now brought the new trend of dressing up in Thai school uniforms to famous spots in downtown Phuket. These hotspots include Museum Phuket, Thai Rath reported yesterday. The museum is a well known landmark with its clock standing high above the main building. Chinese tourists have also enjoyed taking photos of themselves dressed in …

The story Chinese tourists bring Thai school uniform trend to famous spots in Phuket as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Right, you've got it all you Chinese? Repeat after me - 'embroidery is right out. OK? No embroidery! Got it? Good!'

Sweet Jesus, how mundane.

44 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Right, you've got it all you Chinese? Repeat after me - 'embroidery is right out. OK? No embroidery! Got it? Good!'

Sweet Jesus, how mundane.

So you would be OK with Thai people flaunting the law in your wonderful Peoples Republic of China?

Or would you be telling them to respect the wishes and laws of the CCP?

26 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So you would be OK with Thai people flaunting the law in your wonderful Peoples Republic of China?

Or would you be telling them to respect the wishes and laws of the CCP?

Of course the wishes of the CCP must be respected,  they are just and honourable, and only exist to serve the Chinese people. Whereas the Thai people are merely the corrupt lackeys of the running dog Yankee imperialists.

• Like 1

Huh? Last time I wore a school girls outfit, and had no name or a school class, everyone loved how I looked. 

These Chinese gals only have a shell of the outfit. Doesn't say who, or number or the name of the person's girls outfit has the name and level she is in. School outfits already says what school

A real school's gal outfit has all the we know who yo9u are numbers. With name. My kid's have have these outfits for 12 years. P and M. BS is what I call to read.