News Forum - Dive into Phuket’s freshest catches at these top 5 seafood restaurants

Thaiger

Aside from its beautiful coast, Phuket is also popular for its exceptional cuisine, and in particular, its world-renowned seafood. Nestled in the heart of the Andaman Sea, Phuket is home to a diverse array of fish and shellfish that are prized for their succulent texture and delicate flavours. From spicy tom yum soup to crispy …

The story Dive into Phuket’s freshest catches at these top 5 seafood restaurants as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And renowned for it's extortionate prices (yes, I know not everywhere, but they are mostly places that you will not find as a regular tourist). 

3 hours ago, Grumpish said:

And renowned for it's extortionate prices (yes, I know not everywhere, but they are mostly places that you will not find as a regular tourist). 

But again it's all relative

So many tourist come to Thailand not thinking they have to save every dollar 

I wouldn't buy lobster in Thailand 

It's overpriced(for me) and not as good as home

But if I am in a good setting on the beach I will pay more for a nice prawn dish than it would be other places in Thailand 

My wife ordered a Cosmo the other night and was fretting over it was 250 baht 

She makes about 6-7k/nt in Canada 

I told her we could afford the 250 baht