News Forum - Drunk Thais claim knife-point robbery was self-defence

Thaiger

Police have charged three drunk Thai men with robbery after they brandished a large knife and gun in an attempt to rob a foreign tourist in the Khao San area of Bangkok. The robbery attempt took place outside the Tang Hua Seng department store in Banglamphu against a Romanian tourist. The three are currently being held at …

The story Drunk Thais claim knife-point robbery was self-defence as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Love the alleged sentence to the police..." claimed they are not thieves, just drug dealers."

3 armed with a gun and knives against an unarmed person and they state they are the victims? I think they might have been enjoying some of their own product! 😁

It sounds like that old joke..." Well, officer, I was just standing there minding my own business holding my knife out and suddenly this guy comes over and jumps on my knife".

• Haha 1

Let us wait and see what are the charges that these 3 going to face.....kick in the butt or pat in the wrist

• Like 1

Robbery with knives and a gun, seems to me the tourist was lucky it did not end up in a fatal stabbing. Hopefully these low life's who the way the story reads were caught in the middle of a robbery will be given a lengthy time inside to reflect on their poor life choices.