News Forum - Thai woman caught performing oral sex on foreign man in Pattaya (video)

Thaiger

Pattaya has once again gained notoriety for its reputation as a “Sin City” after a video went viral of a Thai woman performing oral sex on a foreign man near the Pattaya Music Festival location. The Pattaya Online News Facebook page reported today that a witness sent a two-minute video to Thai media yesterday. In …

The story Thai woman caught performing oral sex on foreign man in Pattaya (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Article quote: The Pattaya Online News Facebook page reported today that a witness sent a two-minute video to Thai media yesterday. In the video, a woman wearing a red dress, believed to be Thai, is seen kissing a man in a white shirt, before bending over to perform oral sex on him.

Sent a 2 minute video. Hahahaha. Couldn't even last the proverbial 3 minutes. Loser!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Sent a 2 minute video. Hahahaha. Couldn't even last the proverbial 3 minutes. Loser!

This thread could rapidly go downhill, once people start making comments about spit or....  OK, better stop there.  🤣

Heh heh heh, well, I can't locate my soap box to stand upon and protest as I've done some dodgy stuff earlier in *life, in other countries near and far. 😋

*luckily before phone cameras and the internet. 

How sure is that she is performing oral sex. . May be she might be inspecting something as the man might have complained that he is having a peculiar feeling in his gorin area. Because the guy looks a bit drunk and not steady. So he might be worried that he could topple if bend down. Cannot simply assume as assumptions are not valid evidence in the court. "The act looks like that, It could be that. But it is not that"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grumpish said:

This thread could rapidly go downhill, once people start making comments about spit or....  OK, better stop there.  🤣

Oh come on, I think it was just a bit of tongue and cheek going on, or was it more tongue than cheek?

23 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

How sure is that she is performing oral sex. . May be she might be inspecting something as the man might have complained that he is having a peculiar feeling in his gorin area. Because the guy looks a bit drunk and not steady. So he might be worried that he could topple if bend down. Cannot simply assume as assumptions are not valid evidence in the court. "The act looks like that, It could be that. But it is not that"

Unconfirmed BS rumour has it that she was actually an undercover or "special services" plain clothes immigration hottie... keeping Pattaya safe of course ! Might be one for the stenographer to read  out loud in court😅> "

her: "Hey you, satop!  Pohlees. Inspecshun ! Must check your passport!

him:  Er, um, it's in my pocket.

her:  Ok, I check your pocket now na. Not move OK!"

* Benny Hill music*

her: Okaay. Everything good . Enjoy your time!

him: Oh yeahh...I just did   🤪

• Haha 1