News Forum - Cowardly British man on run in Thailand after abusing ex-girlfriend

Thaiger

A cowardly British man is on the run and believed to be in Thailand after administering the “most despicable psychological, emotional, and physical abuse,” on a former girlfriend. Nicholas Cash was found guilty of several charges, including controlling or coercive behaviour, assault causing bodily harm, criminal damage, and administering a poisonous or noxious substance with …

The story Cowardly British man on run in Thailand after abusing ex-girlfriend as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I certainly agree that this dispicable human being is "cowardly". However, I wonder if the Thai men who beat there girlfriends are described as such in the Thai news. I sure hope so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orwell'sghost said:

I certainly agree that this dispicable human being is "cowardly". However, I wonder if the Thai men who beat there girlfriends are described as such in the Thai news. I sure hope so.

The difference is this British guy was arrested, went to trial, found guilty and charged. A Thai man wouldn’t even be arrested for “getting one of his women under control” 

• Like 2