News Forum - Khao San Road bouncers warned against use of violence after one slaps foreign tourist (video)

Thaiger

The Superintendent of Chana Songkram Police Station rounded up all the bouncers working on Bangkok’s notorious Khao San Road yesterday to remind them not to use violence against tourists and partygoers. The warning follows a recent viral video of a security guard, working at a nightclub on Khao San Road, handcuffing a Westerner and repeatedly …

The story Khao San Road bouncers warned against use of violence after one slaps foreign tourist (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Bouncers and policemen from all over Thailand should do us all a favor and slap all Youtubers, vloggers and livestreamers like this....these farang that walk around recording everything and everyone are ruining the country.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Saunk said:

Bouncers and policemen from all over Thailand should do us all a favor and slap all Youtubers, vloggers and livestreamers like this....these farang that walk around recording everything and everyone are ruining the country.

Haha yes. You can see in the pictures, that the idiot was show boating in front of the guard and disrespecting him

Edited by socal

2 hours ago, socal said:

Haha yes. You can see in the pictures, that the idiot was show boating in front of the guard and disrespecting him

What video did you watch? What I saw was a sober looking guy trying to speak Thai and calm the arrogant bouncer down. If anyone was showboating it was the skinny piece of shit bouncer in front of his mate who was showboating. Common assault and the security guy needs to apologise, pay up and lose his job. What is there to respect about an arrogant prick like that security guard! 

• Like 5

The problem Thailand has in terms of protecting its facade of the Land of Smiles is Social Media and cameras in the hands of just about everyone. We will see more and more of these things being posted and they will continue to damage the tourist industry. Watching that security guy slap him you could just see what was going on in his excuse for a brain. I’d love 5 minutes on my own with the little prick. I’d give him more than a slap. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Soidog said:

What video did you watch? What I saw was a sober looking guy trying to speak Thai and calm the arrogant bouncer down. If anyone was showboating it was the skinny piece of shit bouncer in front of his mate who was showboating. Common assault and the security guy needs to apologise, pay up and lose his job. What is there to respect about an arrogant prick like that security guard! 

If you call that "assault" don't ever spend time where I grew up 555

He was almost fake slapping him

But I agree with others that the biggest point is no way club bouncers should be able to handcuff anyone 

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

If you call that "assault" don't ever spend time where I grew up 555

He was almost fake slapping him

But I agree with others that the biggest point is no way club bouncers should be able to handcuff anyone 

I don’t call it common assault, but the law does. By the way, you wouldn’t want to have spent time in the neighbourhood where I grew up either. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Soidog said:

Look at that respectful and attentive eye contact he's making with a person of authority whos trying to expain something to him. Imagine your some secuirty guard dealing with drunks 6 days a week, or maybe 7. Here comes another one, not listening, not giving a F. Laughing with his freinds on camera. 

Untitled-design.jpg

Edited by socal

7 hours ago, socal said:

Look at that respectful and attentive eye contact he's making with a person of authority whos trying to expain something to him. Imagine your some secuirty guard dealing with drunks 6 days a week, or maybe 7. Here comes another one, not listening, not giving a F. Laughing with his freinds on camera. 

Untitled-design.jpg

Supposition. There are many people around the scene. Other friends are perhaps calling him and he’s responding. He wasn’t s acting drunk. He shouldn't have been detained as he was in the first place. If he was causing a problem then politely but firmly remove him from the property. What authority are you referring to by the way? A nightclub bouncer? Don’t make me laugh 😂😂

Finally, if the wannabe policeman can’t handle the crap 7 nights a week then go work in a car wash or something more suited to your personality and social skills. 

2 hours ago, Soidog said:

What authority are you referring to by the way? A nightclub bouncer? Don’t make me laugh 😂😂

Now add some alcohol and your freinds and you would have been slapped too.

But it looks like they really played up the farang pity angle here. The security guard was fired and apologies were made for the poor farang who was lightly bitch slapped

1 hour ago, socal said:

Now add some alcohol and your freinds and you would have been slapped too.

But it looks like they really played up the farang pity angle here. The security guard was fired and apologies were made for the poor farang who was lightly bitch slapped

Don’t care how he was slapped, it’s unacceptable and inexcusable. Make all the apologies you wish for the behaviour of the bouncer. Put the little piece of shit in London behaving like that and it would be a different story. These hard men are only hard as they know they have 5 mates with them. Pathetic and I’m glad he lost his job.