News Forum - Loan shark claims debtor shot herself in the head at his house in Thailand

Thaiger

A loan shark in northern Thailand informed the police on Tuesday that a debtor – who is also his ex-girlfriend – committed suicide in front of him by shooting herself in the head due to financial stress. Her relatives are not convinced by the claim and insist that she never had a gun. At 8.30pm, …

The story Loan shark claims debtor shot herself in the head at his house in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The amount of gun crime and gun related injuries and deaths in Thailand is scary. Whatever the truth here, it’s a tragic situation.

All too often disputes and issues are solved by violence. Another reason why very few Thais complain when things are wrong. It’s simply too dangerous. If you aren’t slapped with a defamation charge, you face a beating or death for speaking out

• Like 1

So lets think this through. You owe your ex boyfriend a lot of money and you are at his house explaining why you cannot pay it back so you shoot yourself in the head.

Now I am no psychologist. If I was I could make a load of money writing a book about some of the guys on here. 

However it strikes me that if your life was so shite that you wanted to end it surely you would kill the source of that misery if he was standing in front of you before offing yourself? 

• Like 2