Jump to content

News Forum - Patong Police arrest 5 over fight involving foreign motorbike racers


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

UPDATE Patong Police have now arrested five people following the recent fight involving foreign motorbike racers on Bangla Road earlier this week. Police said they used CCTV footage to hunt down two Swedish nationals and three Thais. One of the men arrested admitted that he got involved in the fight after he warned a group …

The story Patong Police arrest 5 over fight involving foreign motorbike racers as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Foreigners are treasure for Thailand tourism industry. They should not be punished. They are untouchables. That is the unwritten rule in the country. Just forgive and forget them and let them enjoy doing what they want in the country. Because they are brining income to the country. Just tell them to pronounce the word....." I am sorry. I apologize" and just let them go so that they can start all over again and apologize again. That should be the way..........If Thailand is really serious, then kick their butts as hard as it can and make sure that that kick land them in their home country. It is only then others will behave. if not....just accept and go with it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Foreigners are treasure for Thailand tourism industry. They should not be punished. They are untouchables. That is the unwritten rule in the country. Just forgive and forget them and let them enjoy doing what they want in the country. Because they are brining income to the country. Just tell them to pronounce the word....." I am sorry. I apologize" and just let them go so that they can start all over again and apologize again. That should be the way..........If Thailand is really serious, then kick their butts as hard as it can and make sure that that kick land them in their home country. It is only then others will behave. if not....just accept and go with it

"Police say the five suspects are facing charges of bodily and mental harm and fighting in public....

...... The suspects will be taken to Phuket Kwaeng Court today for further legal proceedings." 

The apology was to each other. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

"Police say the five suspects are facing charges of bodily and mental harm and fighting in public....

...... The suspects will be taken to Phuket Kwaeng Court today for further legal proceedings." 

The apology was to each other. 

Let us wait and see if it is a kick in the butt or a tap in the wrist.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Let us wait and see if it is a kick in the butt or a tap in the wrist.....

What do you want to happen? They had a fight, that's all. They'll get a fine and that will be it. 

Highly unlikely Thai will start deporting people for having a fight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vigo said:

Swedish passport holders. I suspect they don't have much in common with the typical Swede.

They really should stop calling these people Swedish or French. A more appropriate name would be African-Swedish or African-French. Or Arab-French etc in other cases. They share none of the cultural values and relative peace and politeness of their host countries. Menace to their host countries and every winter a menace to Thailand.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

they should be send back to their countries (?) by the first flight and  ban for ever to come back in Thailand.These people have no education , no respect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2023 at 1:27 PM, Naanlaew said:

 Racist much ?

Statement of fact if unpleasant and reinforcing of common perception does not mean it racist.

Please tell me how many times in past 5 years, we see ethnic/national  groups such as Mongolian, Croatian, Manx, Dutch, Tibetan, Fijian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Qatari, Djiboutian  or Barbadian doing these sort of public disorder in Thailand?  I can think of none. Instead, we always have the same origin type of selfish thugs. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2023 at 6:34 AM, petermach said:

they should be send back to their countries (?) by the first flight and  ban for ever to come back in Thailand.These people have no education , no respect.

A lifetime ban for having a fight is never going to happen. 😂😂

it's a minor offence. 

Worst that will happen is a couple of nights in chokey if that, and fine. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What amazes me, is the people here who cry “Racism” when others quote facts. What’s even more amazing, is that many of these same people applaud the Thais for making immigration and citizenship almost impossible and stopping foreign land and business ownership to keep Thailand for Thais. When Europeans ask that their governments take a stronger line with immigration they are called racists. So Thais are applauded and Europeans are racist for wanting the similar things. Amazing!  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 57

      News Forum - Thailand ranks 32nd globally for Muslim travel

    2. 57

      News Forum - Thailand ranks 32nd globally for Muslim travel

    3. 3

      News Forum - Elderly woman abducted and sexually assaulted by drug addict

    4. 14

      Wise demanding detailed personal and financial information

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use