News Forum - Pattaya gains condom vending machines

Thaiger

Sex in Sin City just got safer as condoms were loaded into vending machines in two areas of Pattaya in the Chon Buri province, eastern Thailand, yesterday. The initiative is part of the National Health Security Office’s new campaign “Love Bang Love Safety” which aims to tackle teenage pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. The project is …

The story Pattaya gains condom vending machines as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I noticed condom vending machines in almost all Petrol Kiosk along the highway at the male urinal area. However it looks like the vending machines were not replenished with stocks and are mostly corroded and out of service. Just remaining there as a scrap metal box

1 hour ago, Faz said:

Large and small ?  😂

That’s a great point. If I want a large fries with my McDonalds I pay more. If I want a large Coffee I pay more. Why not more for your condoms based on size? 😂😂 

7 hours ago, Soidog said:

That’s a great point. If I want a large fries with my McDonalds I pay more. If I want a large Coffee I pay more. Why not more for your condoms based on size? 😂😂 

Don't think they do my size🤣

15 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

and are mostly corroded and out of service

so are many of the body parts that try to  go in them. Like pushing spaghetti through a straw, or is that just me? 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

XXS? 

It is not about the size. Any size condom can fit in to any size of manhood. Because condoms are tested for a minimum tensile strength of 200 kg/sq cm and a minimum elongation at breaking of 600 to 700%. Hence size of the condom is not an issue. Only thing is the tight fit and loose fit of the condom when using....🤣