News Forum - 55% rise in infections and deaths from Covid virus

Thaiger

Scientists are making their regular plea to the public not to forget about and completely write off Covid-19 yet. While people worldwide have generally moved on from the stressful and fearful days of the height of the pandemic, the virus is still bringing infections and death and still mutating. A Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine doctor …

The story 55% rise in infections and deaths from Covid virus as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Scientists are making their regular plea to the public not to forget about and completely write off Covid-19 yet. While people worldwide have generally moved on from the stressful and fearful days of the height of the pandemic, the virus is still bringing infections and death and still mutating. A Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine doctor …

The story 55% rise in infections and deaths from Covid virus as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well isn’t that a coincidence that there’s a 55% rise in covid, that China was rife with covid and opened its borders allowing a horde of infected Chinese in. Didn’t this happen before at the beginning of covid when they denied it could pass between humans and let them travel overseas while they closed their internal flights or is that just another coincidence. Now all that money made from tourists is going to have to be spent treating those with covid. Perhaps I’m just a conspiracy theorist. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

While people worldwide have generally moved on from the stressful and fearful days of the height of the pandemic

Apart from most Thais. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Should close all bar areas immediately 

As they are worried about the Chinese Tourists, leave the bars open, but shut the shopping malls, tourist shops, temples and most importantly 7/11s. 

39 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

As they are worried about the Chinese Tourists, leave the bars open, but shut the shopping malls, tourist shops, temples and most importantly 7/11s. 

Don't forget the seafood buffets...😐

Stats from a single week. Put 'Covid Stats' into google. Stats provided by Johns Hopkins University. 

New cases Feb. 5 =252,     Feb. 12 = 392     (cases for the whole week, divide by 7 for daily average)

55% increase!!!! OMG, time to panic.

All time high was over 28,000 cases in a single DAY. (April 1, 2022)

If you haven't figured it out yet they are trying to scare you.

Disclaimer: extremely basic math in use

• Like 4

The five countries with the highest number of infections are Taiwan, Russia, Japan, South Korea, and the United States.

And China admitted 80% of its population had been infected, way more than doubling the total recorded cases, plus rightfully earning its way into.....the top spot.

On 2/16/2023 at 3:22 AM, ace035 said:

Come on, Neil Fronde, you need to stop that nonsense thing about Covid.

Well he still has the picture of himself with a mask on. I found that weird during covid already. Perhaps he is just weird. Or perhaps someone should tell him that he cannot catch covid through a picture.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, stapoz said:

Is anyone here interested in the pandemic bullshit?

Yes I am. I would also imagine many family members who lost loved ones to this “pandemic bullshit” (I thought it was called Covid-19) are also interested. 

Well, there was a 52% reduction in cases the following week (392 to 203). Where's the update?

Neill Fronde, with his masked profile picture, should be writing a new article soon.

On 2/17/2023 at 12:05 PM, Soidog said:

Yes I am. I would also imagine many family members who lost loved ones to this “pandemic bullshit” (I thought it was called Covid-19) are also interested. 

And many want to move on too probably.