News Forum - Lifull Connect acquires FazWaz in Thailand, forming exciting PropTech partnership with Dot Property

Thaiger

Lifull Connect, the largest real estate aggregation network in the world, has announced its acquisition of FazWaz in Thailand. This strategic move brings together two major players in the region’s PropTech ecosystem, Dot Property and FazWaz, forming an exciting partnership. Dot Property, which owns and operates Thailand-Property.com and dotproperty.co.th, is Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing real estate …

The story Lifull Connect acquires FazWaz in Thailand, forming exciting PropTech partnership with Dot Property as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I actually put my house up for sale with Faz Waz about 3 months ago from noticing an advertisement here on Thaiger. As of yet I have had no interest, I called them to speak to an agent and was told "we'll get someone to ring you" nobody ever did.

There seems very little interest in houses changing hands at the moment. Hope this new amalgamation makes some difference.

On 2/14/2023 at 2:39 PM, Marble-eye said:

I actually put my house up for sale with Faz Waz about 3 months ago from noticing an advertisement here on Thaiger. As of yet I have had no interest, I called them to speak to an agent and was told "we'll get someone to ring you" nobody ever did.

There seems very little interest in houses changing hands at the moment. Hope this new amalgamation makes some difference.

Its not you... Fazwas has serious problems, seems most agents are fly by nighters/backpackers, only care about quick commissions.. and all staff in many years = nobody has any interest is bettering the company, perhaps even the managers don't care as well, so you will only get action if you want to buy something.....  appalling company indeed...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

I worked for fazwaz they are the worst company ive ever worked for treat there staff like crapp and sack people constantly for not hitting there unreal targets . Very bad company 

Edited by phi