News Forum - Thai woman accuses Philippines airport officers of attempted theft

Thaiger

A Thai woman accused customs officers at Manila International Airport in the Philippines of attempted theft. She said the officers tried to steal 40,000 yen (about 10,000 baht) from her bag. The Thai woman, Saruta Jansila, shared her unnerving experience at the Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport (Manila) in the Philippines on a Facebook group named …

The story Thai woman accuses Philippines airport officers of attempted theft as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Manila airport I made a similar experience and Im pretty sure its an ongoing thing there trying to rip off foreigners ...and I bet there are plenty of people who have made this experience .....

not only on the airport / you are more safe in Manila in a squatters place than next to officials / coppers .

2 hours ago, PATRIQUE said:

Manila airport I made a similar experience and Im pretty sure its an ongoing thing there trying to rip off foreigners ...and I bet there are plenty of people who have made this experience .....

not only on the airport / you are more safe in Manila in a squatters place than next to officials / coppers .

It's a well known fact that this type of behavior goes on throughout the world... even in Thailand 555