News Forum - Should Millennials (and you) refuse to get married?

Thaiger

Millennials who refuse to get married are saying “I don’t” in record numbers, radically changing a stumbling institution. According to some wide-awake experts at Massachusetts’ Bentley U, traditional marriage has been on a downward trajectory for generations. Among Millennials – the oldest are now 40 years old — the ancient horse and carriage is no …

The story Should Millennials (and you) refuse to get married? as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Leaving aside any romantic aspect to this. With laws passed that mean a man can’t simply walk off with a new partner leaving the old one in financial desperation and the ability of women to earn equal pay, the needs to have a legal contract is less of a concern. Of course neither of these apply to many parts of the world, including Thailand, even if you are legally married. 

The key thing for me, is not to worry about being married or not. It’s to make sure you commit your future to someone you are happy and relaxed with and whom you enjoy spending time with. If any of these are missing, then you need to get out of the relationship, married or not. 

I think men these days in the west see absolutely no upside to marriage. They can get all the sex they want from the women there without risking everything they work for. Young men also really have very little to offer women as well as most haven’t garnished resources to meet the entitled and inflated wants of spoiled and delusional western women. Older guys with resources don’t want them either and are looking elsewhere for real wife material like here, the Philippines, South America etc. where we can find young beautiful women who will always take good care of us. I’ve been married to my Thai wife for 14 happy years.I expect we will see a big influx of specially with the publicity the Passport Bros are getting worldwide now. 

3 minutes ago, Nace said:

I think men these days in the west see absolutely no upside to marriage. They can get all the sex they want from the women there without risking everything they work for. Young men also really have very little to offer women as well as most haven’t garnished resources to meet the entitled and inflated wants of spoiled and delusional western women. Older guys with resources don’t want them either and are looking elsewhere for real wife material like here, the Philippines, South America etc. where we can find young beautiful women who will always take good care of us. I’ve been married to my Thai wife for 14 happy years.I expect we will see a big influx of specially with the publicity the Passport Bros are getting worldwide now. 

You ever see any pics of white men in South East Asia???

I'd gather to say these wife material girls you speak about are after something more than looks and I think we all know what that is.  5555

Legally married or not...as long as both partners understand each other and happily living together, there is no issue as they always take care each other. After all it is all the personal satisfaction of each other's expectations needs and wants to be fulfilled end of the day. 

• Like 1