News Forum - Where to Find Trendy Plus Size Clothing in Thailand (For Men and Women)

Thaiger

Finding fashionable, plus-size clothing can be a challenge no matter where you live. However, if you’re looking for trendy plus-size clothes in Bangkok, there’s one place that stands out from the rest: Krungthong Plaza. Known for its high-quality and stylish offerings for both men and women of all sizes (up to 8 XL!), this mall …

The story Where to Find Trendy Plus Size Clothing in Thailand (For Men and Women) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings

Another Haven for Plus Size clothing is

'City Complex' Basement

(Exactly Opp. 'Platinum Mall' in Pratunam)

Grace Shop 

Thong & Boom have a good collection.

My folks when they come to BKK, this place is a sure visit for them

Not that i am saying my folks are Plus Size 🙀 😅🤣

Edited by BillBKK
Typo

• 5 months later...

Sawan is a popular online women's clothing store in Thailand, offering trendy and stylish plus-size options. They provide a wide range of fashionable clothing and cater to diverse styles, ensuring every woman can find something that suits her taste and size, So look at this site sawanstore.com

Edited by sawanstore3

I'm size Medium in the UK. But here, it seems, I'm large, because the Thai are a race of dwarves, it seems - I'm not even tall by British standards, nor do I have large feet, but particularly, it's a fuss finding shoes that fit

46 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

I'm size Medium in the UK. But here, it seems, I'm large, because the Thai are a race of dwarves, it seems - I'm not even tall by British standards, nor do I have large feet, but particularly, it's a fuss finding shoes that fit

Even when I wasn't a fat bastard I always had to go up at least one, often two, sizes if I had to buy clothes in Thailand. Asian sizing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Karolyn said:

nor do I have large feet,

Yes you do, if a Thai is assessing the size. 😂

Get used to it I go shopping for a shirt, 4XL here , 2XL Oz, come home empty handed. BKK can do.

I find clothing in Thailand mostly crap, even in high end stores.

I don't know the reasoning behind it, but they don't seem to get that good of clothing, fashion wise

• Like 2

A few weeks ago I bought some new gear some t-shirts and shorts in Uniqlo I was ok size wise but the girl helping me said that I should always check on the web site and should you need bigger sizes they have always on the web site maybe not in the shop, 

10 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

A few weeks ago I bought some new gear some t-shirts and shorts in Uniqlo I was ok size wise but the girl helping me said that I should always check on the web site and should you need bigger sizes they have always on the web site maybe not in the shop, 

Uniqlo is fantastic!

I wonder if there sizing in US is same as Asia

May sound silly but I know their underwear is

I have bought the underwear both in US and Japan

There XL tops fit me.................

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 8:40 PM, Marc26 said:

Uniqlo is fantastic!

I wonder if there sizing in US is same as Asia

May sound silly but I know their underwear is

I have bought the underwear both in US and Japan

There XL tops fit me.................

They must be, I bought a few at once XL good fit for me, needed to smarten myself up my daughter was coming, 

The girl was really helpful she said they have stuff online they maybe not have in the store, plus larger sizes if you need 

On 8/2/2023 at 10:39 PM, Marc26 said:

I find clothing in Thailand mostly crap, even in high end stores.

I don't know the reasoning behind it, but they don't seem to get that good of clothing, fashion wise

Me too.  I try to wear 100% cotton , shorts , shirts, socks etc., hard to find here , but there are a couple of suppliers on Lazarda, albeit that the sizes are all over the place. ( I'm a pretty standard Western XL, but I've got all sizes from 2XL to 4XL that only just fit.)  One lady in Big C Pattaya sells 80/20 mix in all sizes up to 6XL. 

7 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

My biggest problem is finding underwear big enough. 

Don't wear any?

I know, I know; its illegal in Thailand, goodness knows how Thais reproduce, sideways I guess. 

On 8/12/2023 at 1:54 PM, Pinetree said:

Don't wear any?

I know, I know; its illegal in Thailand, goodness knows how Thais reproduce, sideways I guess. 

Believe it to be one of the few laws that have been reversed in Thailand. BUT the Thai mind still has the memories handed down by Yai after Yai, hence we see maidens in bikinis wearing panties and bra underneath the bikini. Time will eventually solve that one. 😁