Legit Pattaya Visa Agent Recommendation

Pinetree

Due to circumstances beyond my control ( my agent passed away),   I need a new, legit visa agent.  Has anyone got a recommendation for a trustworthy, long standing legit Pattaya visa agent.  I have the 800K in the bank,  so I don't need any behind the scenes 'manipulation' for my annual visa extension, but as I hate going to immigration, I just need the agent to do all the leg work for me, at a reasonable price. Thank you.  

2 minutes ago, Faz said:

Just Google 'visa agents in Pattaya' for a list of options.

'Options' are all very well, but I need recommendations of ones that can be trusted, from people who use them. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Due to circumstances beyond my control ( my agent passed away),   I need a new, legit visa agent.  Has anyone got a recommendation for a trustworthy, long standing legit Pattaya visa agent.  I have the 800K in the bank,  so I don't need any behind the scenes 'manipulation' for my annual visa extension, but as I hate going to immigration, I just need the agent to do all the leg work for me, at a reasonable price. Thank you.  

I understood that Darrens wife would be still running the business, nothing on the web to say otherwise. Just rang them and all appears to be working as normal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I understood that Darrens wife would be still running the business, nothing on the web to say otherwise. Just rang them and all appears to be working as normal. 

Thanks for that information. Darren was starting to get a bit expensive, especially  for those with the money in the bank.  Much as I liked the guy, I was considering a change before his untimely death. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Thanks for that information. Darren was starting to get a bit expensive, especially  for those with the money in the bank.  Much as I liked the guy, I was considering a change before his untimely death. 

I imagine most charge the same amount. If someone is offering a lower price I would be wary of it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I imagine most charge the same amount. If someone is offering a lower price I would be wary of it.

True, but there appears to be a fairly wide range that applies with different agents, and usually, a much lower price for 800K in the bank already, sometimes, I hear, as much as half the 'full service price'. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

'Options' are all very well, but I need recommendations of ones that can be trusted, from people who use them. 

For one every man's recommendation, there is another man's disapproval. 
I'd just do it myself, it's a day out and an experience.

17 minutes ago, Faz said:

it's a day out and an experience.

One I avoid like the plague. Its a waste of a day and the experience is always unpleasant. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2023 at 3:36 PM, Pinetree said:

Sorry I am late on this one......Maneerat Travel in soi Post Office are used by many people I know. 8,500 Baht with money in the bank, 12,500 Baht if not.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Sorry I am late on this one......Maneerat Travel in soi Post Office are used by many people I know. 8,500 Baht with money in the bank, 12,500 Baht if not.

I've got a few recommendations for that office.  I will go see them.  Thanks for the reply. Excuse my ignorance, but is Soi Post Office, soi 13/1 ? 

26 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I've got a few recommendations for that office.  I will go see them.  Thanks for the reply. Excuse my ignorance, but is Soi Post Office, soi 13/1 ? 

13/2

Maneerat Office 183/22 Soi.Post office(13/2) South Pattaya Beach Rd., Nongprue, Banglamung Chonburi (closed 13-19 April).

https://www.facebook.com/maneerat.fon.0818630320/?paipv=0&eav=AfYUV4N5dXOYrOKts0cbhieL6mUu_dXv8NSnMI6m3ggcB702-9x3Zsciq_syG5KIDhw&_rdr

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:57 AM, Chaimai said:

13/2

Maneerat Office 183/22 Soi.Post office(13/2) South Pattaya Beach Rd., Nongprue, Banglamung Chonburi (closed 13-19 April).

https://www.facebook.com/maneerat.fon.0818630320/?paipv=0&eav=AfYUV4N5dXOYrOKts0cbhieL6mUu_dXv8NSnMI6m3ggcB702-9x3Zsciq_syG5KIDhw&_rdr

At 12,500 baht for “full service/ no bank money”  could I come from Phuket ( Agent TMT Visa 22,000 baht) to Maneerat Pattaya for say five weekdays to complete my annual Retirement Visa / Stay/ MEV ?
Possible to change Agent ? Required : Thai Bank Book & Passport ? How long to complete ?

Now having to go Pattaya Immigration anyway from TMT Phuket since procedures tightened 1 April after publicized major via corruption scandal……😩

It would help if your post was in complete  English sentences, instead of social media abbreviations.  I for one am not sure what you are asking.  

19 hours ago, oldschooler said:

At 12,500 baht for “full service/ no bank money”  could I come from Phuket ( Agent TMT Visa 22,000 baht) to Maneerat Pattaya for say five weekdays to complete my annual Retirement Visa / Stay/ MEV ?
Possible to change Agent ? Required : Thai Bank Book & Passport ? How long to complete ?

Now having to go Pattaya Immigration anyway from TMT Phuket since procedures tightened 1 April after publicized major via corruption scandal……😩

Give them a call; I am sure that they do many 'out of province' retirement extensions.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cowslip said:

"Legit Pattaya Visa Agent" - isn't that an oxymoron?

Agents are legit, it's some of their practices that are not.

• 4 months later...

Bonjour, j’ai entendu dire qu’il est possible d’obtenir un visa non-immigrant O de 15 mois avec un seul permis de rentrée (ou plusieurs) sans limite de 90 jours (possibilité de quitter le territoire par exemple 7 mois puis de retourner en Thaïlande en continuant avec le même visa) et sans avoir à se rendre à l’immigration tous les 90 jours. Est-ce encore possible et à quel prix s’il vous plaît? MERCI

7 minutes ago, Djiap said:

Hello, I heard that it is possible to obtain a 15-month non-immigrant O visa with a single re-entry permit (or multiple) with no limit of 90 days (possibility of leaving the territory for example 7 months then to return to Thailand continuing on the same visa) and without having to go to immigration every 90 days. Is this still possible and at what price please? THANKS

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2023 at 2:02 AM, Djiap said:
On 10/1/2023 at 1:54 AM, Djiap said:

Hello, I heard that it is possible to obtain a 15-month non-immigrant O visa with a single re-entry permit (or multiple) with no limit of 90 days (possibility of leaving the territory for example 7 months then to return to Thailand continuing on the same visa) and without having to go to immigration every 90 days. Is this still possible and at what price please? THANKS

You are talking about the 1-year MultipleEntry Non Imm O Visa.  Such Visa cannot be acquired in Thailand, but you can apply for it at the Thai Embassy/Consulate when in your home-country.  Alternatively you an also apply for it at some Embassies/consulates in neighbouring countries to Thailand.  The most popular one being the Thai Consulate in Savannakhet, Laos (just over the Friendship bridge from Mukdahan). When married to a Thai national, it is very easy to get hold of that Visa (basically only requires a signed copy of your Marriage Certificate and since shortly you also need evidence of having the equivalent of +400K on a Thai or foreign bank-account).  The Visa costs 5.000,- THB and is available next day for pick-up.  With each entry in Thailand on that Visa you will get a 90 days Permission to stay, so when applying at the end of the 1-year validity, you can squeeze 15 months of stay out of that Visa, without ever having to visit Immigration in Thailand.