News Forum - Malaysian influencer solicits free kebab for “being pretty”

Thaiger

A Malaysian social media influencer is catching heat for her pompous attitude about hustling free kebabs just for being sexy. It seems that the age-old adage of “beauty gets you everything” has been proven once again, this time by TikTok user @_erynamira. Or was it? The influencer recently went viral for a video showcasing her …

The story Malaysian influencer solicits free kebab for “being pretty” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I wouldn't call her sexy, certainly not compared with Thaiger's TikTok star, and wonder why this staged promotion is even rated as news.

30 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

I wouldn't call her sexy, certainly not compared with Thaiger's TikTok star, and wonder why this staged promotion is even rated as news.

You think BigH is sexy?

Each to their own I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Pretty girl but not sexy. I do hope the snowflakes are triggered by this overt sexual coercion 😂

Well I did get triggered because now I want a kebab.

• Haha 1

Just now, KaptainRob said:

Is he moonlighting on TikTok? 

I was referring to Bie.

Well someone was on there dancing to Britney Spears records while wearing a pink tutu and cat ears.

I kinda just assumed it was him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

I've lived in Malaysia a few times, and that woman doesn't approach prettiness, even for a Malay.

I meant the kebab 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Here in Vancouver all the Middle Eastern places call them "Donair"

Kebab just means roasted meat in (I think) arabic.  Then you have the donner kebab, that big hunk of meat on the spit, shish kebabs (individual bits of meat & veggies on skewers, and gyros (which I suppose could be called gyro kebabs) meaning the sandwiches made with kebab.

kebabs.png.38252993e594512388a7b3da42d8e6a1.png

I suppose calling the sandwich a kebab is like calling a hamburger a 'burger'.  I'll allow it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Augratin said:

Kebab just means roasted meat in (I think) arabic.  Then you have the donner kebab, that big hunk of meat on the spit, shish kebabs (individual bits of meat & veggies on skewers, and gyros (which I suppose could be called gyro kebabs) meaning the sandwiches made with kebab.

I suppose calling the sandwich a kebab is like calling a hamburger a 'burger'.  I'll allow it.

I've also had the Israeli version called a Shishlik

There used to be a food truck by my office

It was more ground lamb on skewers 

It was fantastic 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.food.com/amp/recipe/shishlik-israeli-skewers-302801

3 hours ago, Augratin said:

I will admit to a doner kebab occasionaly, but plead inebriation at the time - mostly I just think about do I really want to eat something containing meat that has been sat there festering for hours on end.