News Forum - Overworked Thai TV man found dead at work, no one noticed

Thaiger

A Thai News Network (TNN) worker died at his office desk at the weekend and no one noticed until the following day. The man’s colleagues reported that he died from overwork, suffered a heart attack, and passed away on duty. The dead man’s colleagues reported that he used to shout at the TNN management… “When …

The story Overworked Thai TV man found dead at work, no one noticed as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

People can obviously die of 'physical' over work.  I don't see how anyone dies of overwork in an office ( too many life threatening paper cuts?  Lead poisoning from sucking pencils?)  Nobody I ever worked with was ever in danger of that happening.   Clearly more too it than that word suggests. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I don't see how anyone dies of overwork in an office

It's not the physical side it is the mental side that induces massive stress on the heart and mind to achieve the results expected.

Japanese statistics in this area are mind blowing.

Mind, I am of the strong belief Thailand doesn't have any problems in this area. 🤣

• Like 1