Phuket Sandbox woes: 2 foreign Covid-19 cases, Delta variant

Thaiger

Facts and Opinions are like the Wife and the Girlfriend. Sometimes they end up being the same thing, and other times it is best that they never meet.

opinion-cartoon.gif.5c2bb44b456152bdbdedccc847f9b90f.gifccc93d1798a9109f72fa70bd7890e516.jpg.62b4fc7e7e4f1b8459d16db588c43223.jpg

Edited by AussieBob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Tish said:

Come on Stonker it's your turn.You owe it to all the people that are following this series.Or is this the tactic of always leaving the audience wanting more?

Stop it Tish ??

• Like 2

On 7/11/2021 at 12:00 PM, JohninDubin said:

Hahaha. We are definitely on the same page as far as this concerned

Both of you are on the wrong page.?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Xaos said:

Forgot attach graphic so here u goIMG_20210712_193512_916.jpg.2c3babc88e5f2963949a5f4db78859ee.jpg

Do you not understand that VAERS is merely a Data Collation Centre and cannot and does not verify any of these claims. Are you aware that among the adverse reactions attributed to the vax and recorded, was a gunshot wound and herpes. My guess with the latter is that someone was playing away, got infected, passed it on to his wife and the blamed it on the vax.

https://harvardpolitics.com/cdc-database-misinformation/

On 7/11/2021 at 8:32 AM, English said:

After struggling to get all the documentation sorted to come to the Sandbox, I finally got my CofE approved. But now I am having second thoughts. Forcing you to quarantine and pay for an ALQ hotel for 14 days even when testing negative. This is the whole point of the vaccine. It drastically lowers your chance of catching COVID. So even if you are in the same vicinity as someone with COVID, you probably won’t catch it !! It would make more sense and be much fairer to stay in your original hotel for two or three days maximum, and then take a further test to be sure. Thai officials are treating fully vaccinated tourists as if they weren’t vaccinated at all! What was the point of only allowing vaccinated tourists in if they are going to treat us in this way without a need to! I’m due to fly direct from London with Thai Airways, who emailed me today to say because of COVID restrictions there will be no in flight entertainment. Come on, really !! Why not just say that the airline is skint and cannot afford the entertainment licence. I will continue to watch the sandbox this week before I commit. 

Bad idea to go now, you can get a refund on your accommodation, reschedule your flights to around mid October, change insurance start date, and wait to see what develops, too risky right now plus it is the rainy season, give it time to adjust and sort out it's niggles.

• Like 1