BECAUSE
WE
HAVE
A
GLOBAL
VIRUS
PANDEMIC
NOW
Times are not "normal" - or hadn't you noticed?

I like your caps locks, how long did it take you find out what that "caps lock" key does ?  I didn't realise that primary schools teach you to type single words below each other when composing  a paragraph these days either. Also if you had read my post in the correct context you may have understood my response to the question better.

Edited by gummy

7 minutes ago, uanmak said:

I will see on the Youtube channel The Real Samui Webcam from 15 July onward if there is still desert in Chaweng and Lamai areas then.

not much will change here. It's a good desert to be in.
Soi Mango is actually on those webcams too...

6 hours ago, Mike-Hunt said:

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Surely elsewhere doesn't have the same sort of 'captive audience'.
The price must be directly relative for the opportunity of those in charge to make a fast buck.

Yeah the price gouging is related to circumstance, as evidenced by certain airline price points which have been acting as repatriation flights and charging premium rates for seats on planes as well. I'm sure that customers will reflect deeply before supporting some airlines in the future after this crisis eases. 

• Like 1

I still can't get get over the fact they're charging 5000 baht (multiple times over) for these simple tests.

What a bunch of greedy, crooked monkeys.