News Forum - Woman climbs onto car to stop husband and ‘whore’ mistress

Thaiger

A video showing an emotional woman climbing onto a car to prevent her husband from driving away with his “whore” mistress has gone viral. The viral video circulating on Thai social media shows a distressed woman climbing onto the bonnet of an orange sedan that was travelling down a road in the Tak province. In …

The story Woman climbs onto car to stop husband and ‘whore’ mistress as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

she revealed that she has been working in Japan and sent money back to her husband in Thailand. She and her husband have been together for six years but for the past three years, she has been the sole family breadwinner, paying all the bills.

She recognized that it was the car she bought for her husband.

Kanokwan revealed that her husband cheated on her twice before, but she forgave him. She said it would not be the same this time. She said that she would divorce her husband and also sue the mistress for adultery.

Definitely not good, " Classic Example of Cheating a Women who go abroad to work for family"

I find this a somewhat sad story in every respect. It’s all being played out on Thai media and social media. Everyone is a loser and it stinks of desperation on the part of the woman. If this woman was the bread winner then let this guy go. He obviously doesn’t love you and you obviously don’t need him financially. Show some self respect and let the loser husband go. Give it a year and if this other woman is as bad as she makes out, he will feel the pain anyway. Very sad when these things happen and the reaction is so childish. 

Proof that our plonkers only have one Eye, thus can't see potholes in this otherwise well-worn path of potholes.  🧐

My Dad was a cheater when I was a young teen, shagging his married Assistant Manager at work (he was the Manager).   She managed to get rid of her husband first - he was active duty military so he moved into a barracks room on post - and my Dad effectively moved in to the condo the very next day.  Followed by the required break up scene with my Mom.  I'm sure he was in that wonderful but typically brief honeymoon period where sex with some new strange is great, and the future looks bright.   I didn't understand it at the time, but I do now.

It all ended in tears a few months later when his new chick pulled a kitchen knife on him (first), and then a loaded pistol.  My Mom refused to take him back, so he had no choice but to keep living with Miss Psycho, probably sleeping with one eye open.   Always wondered why this woman's (military) husband rolled over and moved out so quickly. 

I didn't get it at the time, but I do now.  😆

• Like 1