News Forum - Dutchman says Thai woman swindled him of 5 million baht

Thaiger

A Dutchman posted a video on TikTok revealing that a Thai woman swindled 5 million baht from him. The Thai woman denies the accusation, adding he is the cheat because he flirted with her despite being married. The video went viral on Thai social media after the local news page Baan Dung Update reposted the TikTok …

The story Dutchman says Thai woman swindled him of 5 million baht as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Was on the Thai news tonight and she is pretty hot. If I wasn’t married maybe I should toss 5 million at her too. Heard ten million is the charm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pinga said:

A fool and his money are soon parted. Never trust anyone with large amounts. Thai or otherwise.

I have zero sympathy for guys who give money to Thai girls after knowing them for such a short period of time

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

How unusual, never heard of this before, must be a 'one off'. 🤣

Lol...farang getting burned by Thai women? Never heard of that lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I have zero sympathy for guys who give money to Thai girls after knowing them for such a short period of time

Indeed, it's common knowledge in this social media age about farangs getting scammed, so hard to find sympathy for the ones that fall for it.  Short period or long period, no reason to be giving anyone your hard earned life's money, just stupid of these guys.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Saunk said:

Indeed, it's common knowledge in this social media age about farangs getting scammed, so hard to find sympathy for the ones that fall for it.  Short period or long period, no reason to be giving anyone your hard earned life's money, just stupid of these guys.

You don't even need any knowledge but your own sense

So many guys give Thai girls money when they would never do the same in their own country

They think its only 1-2 million baht

That is still a lot of money!

200k baht is a lot of money!!

• Like 4

Why anyone would sell up and give money to a woman when they do t even live here astounds me. All kinds of stupid here. Think with your head not your other head! Unfortunately all too common zero sympathy.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Grauwulf said:

Why anyone would sell up and give money to a woman when they do t even live here astounds me. All kinds of stupid here. Think with your head not your other head! Unfortunately all too common zero sympathy.

My wife's aunt(the devil )

Got married to a Swiss guy 30 years older than her when she was in her 20's

For the next 15 years or so he bought rais and rais of land

Built a 4million baht house in village 

Bought a 3mil baht condo in Hua Hin

Cars and trucks

The whole package 

She never moved to Switzerland 

He'd come to Thailand on his holidays 

He's approaching 70 now and time to retire to his house in the village

Nope.....she divorced him as soon as she actually needed to live with him.   😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's the greens ones and usually the first timers, that havnt got a clue how things work there.  Same same but different. Lol

Edited by Redneck12345
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

He's either not normal or he's cheating. Otherwise, I don't understand how someone can sell their house and take out a bank loan and then send all the money to his girlfriend in another country expecting her to wait for him with the money. Surely he must have serious mental problems and/or cheat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stapoz said:

He's either not normal or he's cheating. Otherwise, I don't understand how someone can sell their house and take out a bank loan and then send all the money to his girlfriend in another country expecting her to wait for him with the money. Surely he must have serious mental problems and/or cheat.

Many a good man has been put under the bridge by a woman.”

from the book Women, Charles Bukowski.

Easy enough for Peter to prove how much money he sent.  Bank transfers are recorded.

Right now it's a case of he said/she said and as Peter has removed the social media account from which he told his "tale of woe", I'd lay money on the woman telling the truth.

Well, I don't think this guy will get a lot of sympathy . We don't know the full story and what exactly was going on, but "entrusting" someone, Thai or any other nationality, with this sort of money is not just being gullible but criminally stupid . Especially involving his family in this matter was seriously wrong .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

My wife's aunt(the devil )

Got married to a Swiss guy 30 years older than her when she was in her 20's

For the next 15 years or so he bought rais and rais of land

Built a 4million baht house in village 

Bought a 3mil baht condo in Hua Hin

Cars and trucks

The whole package 

She never moved to Switzerland 

He'd come to Thailand on his holidays 

He's approaching 70 now and time to retire to his house in the village

Nope.....she divorced him as soon as she actually needed to live with him.   😀

Time to prove where the funding came from and take her to court. If he can prove he funded it he should be able to recover 50% of some of it. What a witch.

On 1/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, Thaiger said:

A Dutchman posted a video on TikTok revealing that a Thai woman swindled 5 million baht from him. The Thai woman denies the accusation,

….. dressed in her Thai Police uniform.

Very strange indeed and one does not know the complete stories though we have seen them!!!
Thai against a foreigner and one outcome.

On a slightly different matter but still involving monies one hears a lot about loans but then state it was a gift and Thais and foreigners and yes also Thais to Thais and lying through their teeth and if they do give it to a third party in the extended families.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Edited by john.west300

40 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Time to prove where the funding came from and take her to court. If he can prove he funded it he should be able to recover 50% of some of it. What a witch.

She's certainly a horrible person for many reasons

But I put the blame squarely on him for what happened 

In his mid 50's and married someone in their mid 20's

Doesn't bother having her live full time with him

So very little sympathy from me

And they did split quite a bit of the property

And she legitimately lost at least 10mil baht gambling 

We could have bought her huge 5mil baht house for 1.5-2mil and I said absolutely not

I don't care if it were free

I'm not living in her house, which she would likely consider it hers anyways 

On 1/30/2023 at 4:33 AM, Thaiger said:

A Dutchman posted a video on TikTok revealing that a Thai woman swindled 5 million baht from him. The Thai woman denies the accusation, adding he is the cheat because he flirted with her despite being married. The video went viral on Thai social media after the local news page Baan Dung Update reposted the TikTok …

The story Dutchman says Thai woman swindled him of 5 million baht as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Is there any excuse to end up in a situation like this anymore? I'm having trouble feeling sorry for guys like this.