News Forum - 12 year old girl abused and abandoned by family in Isaan

Thaiger

A 12 year old girl physically abused by her stepfather and grandparents was left abandoned on a roadside in the Isaan province of Nong Bua Lamphu. Fortunately, a warm-hearted local took pity on the girl and helped to find her aunt. Rattiya Anusuriya found the abandoned 12 year old alone and shivering in front of …

The story 12 year old girl abused and abandoned by family in Isaan as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Nothing makes me more likely to be a vigilante than child abuse. I’ll leave it at that before I go to far in my description of what I’d do with these low life scum. 

• Like 2

People will point out this happens everywhere but I don't think anywhere is as prevalent as Thailand villages with this stuff 

The way they are so nonchalant about this stuff is shocking

I have so many stories that floor me that I hear in the village 

• Like 2

penalty on perverted scum bag stuff like this should be handled more tough -

if they try this on adults ... its a big difference to do this to kids , who will be marked until they die

as they will frequently either take it as their own fault , or feel unloved which affects their full live and how they will handle it and even takes it into the coming generation - and in the end the whole community pays the price aswell

Very sad. Happens far too often in Thailand. Those who abused her, both mentally and physically, should be given long jail terms. Unlikely to happen I fear.