News Forum - Govt to give away 100 million free rubber johnnies to Thailand’s sexually active

Thaiger

In a bid to crackdown on unwanted pregnancies, sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV, the government is giving away free rubber johnnies to holders of the 30 baht universal healthcare card. The National Health Security Office (NHSO) intends to distribute about 100 million condoms to sexually active holders of 30 baht universal healthcare cards. NHSO Secretary-General …

The story Govt to give away 100 million free rubber johnnies to Thailand’s sexually active as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

hope they are XXXL and not the Thai XS version that you can just about get to fit your little finger.   Not that I use them on my fingers you understand. 

• Haha 1

Which reminds me of a true story whilst stationed in BAOR Germany, we were told that we would be going to Denmark to do an 'escape and evasion' exercise with the Danes. 

On parade the next day in Denmark the Danish officer told us about the 'ladies of the night' in downtown Copenhagen and told we would be given these French Letters and advised us to use them, he went on to say that they came in 3 sizes, small, medium and large and we were told to line up at the appropriate line that had our size, needless to say not one soldier joined the 'small line'. 😊

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Which reminds me of a true story whilst stationed in BAOR Germany, we were told that we would be going to Denmark to do an 'escape and evasion' exercise with the Danes. 

On parade the next day in Denmark the Danish officer told us about the 'ladies of the night' in downtown Copenhagen and told we would be given these French Letters and advised us to use them, he went on to say that they came in 3 sizes, small, medium and large and we were told to line up at the appropriate line that had our size, needless to say not one soldier joined the 'small line'. 😊

Optimism over reality?   Let's be honest; if you can't get one on because it's too small then  its a disaster; if it comes off because its too big, well that's just show business. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Optimism over reality?   Let's be honest; if you can't get one on because it's too small then  its a disaster; if it comes off because its too big, well that's just show business. 

If it comes off as you withdraw then it becomes her problem not yours 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pinetree said:

hope they are XXXL and not the Thai XS version that you can just about get to fit your little finger.   Not that I use them on my fingers you understand. 

You mean this size? 

B9C2FA56-B8B2-4593-AE90-B1A622A449D5.webp

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The National Health Security Office (NHSO) intends to distribute about 100 million condoms to sexually active holders of 30 baht universal healthcare cards.

Obviously not Prostitutes as the RTP have found they are nonexistent in Thailand. Though Thai Government seems to have a difficult opinion as they are now making new laws against prostitution.  

I think the term rubber Johnnies is derrogatory for this day and age and should be wiped clean and off of using it. I wonder how the author would like it if his name such as rubber ***(ber) was inserted with out any protection, or if he actually had the gaul to call them rubber som-ch-ais since this is all about the locals. A little neutral wordage is best used in a sensitive situation like this instead of ribbing ones name.

• Haha 1

And reminds me of yet another story, I once got an invitation to visit France, well someone put a French Letter through my letter box and it had come in it. 🗼

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

And reminds me of yet another story, I once got an invitation to visit France, well someone put a French Letter through my letter box and it had come in it. 🗼

Is that like the action of some neighbors bringing a pie as a gift for the new person?

• Haha 1