News Forum - Tourist collapses and dies on Pattaya’s major party road

Thaiger

A tourist tragically collapsed and died on Pattaya’s major party road, Walking Street, in the early hours of yesterday morning. Dozens of witnesses watched as the man suddenly collapsed in front of a strip of beer bars. The man collapsed without making any noise, and hit his head hard on the pavement. Rescuers tried to …

The story Tourist collapses and dies on Pattaya’s major party road as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

29 minutes ago, Saunk said:

Sadly a lot of these sudden cardiac deaths going on in the world today.

May the man RIP.

Yeah no one had heart attacks before 2020.................

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Saunk said:

Sadly a lot of these sudden cardiac deaths going on in the world today.

May the man RIP.

Sudden cardiac arrest without warning is quite rare. I had a heart attack about four years ago, and like most people all the warnings signs were there, but I just did that typical man thing and went into complete denial about it until it was too late. 

15 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Yeah no one had heart attacks before 2020.................

Certainly they did, but not in the numbers we are seeing now. And certainly not among young athletes or children . And pilots didn't get heart attacks mid flight neither. But it can not be what dare not be, or ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Donald said:

Certainly they did, but not in the numbers we are seeing now. And certainly not among young athletes or children . And pilots didn't get heart attacks mid flight neither. But it can not be what dare not be, or ?

The key word there @Donald is possibly “seeing”. These things gain popularity with the media the fall away. I remember some 15-20 years ago, deaths and complications of deep vein thrombosis as a result of flying was all the rage. People were cancelling flights and buying compression socks. Governments were issuing instructions on how to stretch and move your legs and feet. 20 years on and I never hear of it. 

We know what’s driving the heart attack narrative…..

2 hours ago, Donald said:

I vote for or: https://www.smh.com.au/national/fatal-heart-attacks-have-surged-in-australia-here-s-why-20230117-p5cd22.html

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I predict this thread going quickly off topic soon. Just one mention of the V word 😳😳😳

You mean Victory then standing at attention with a full salute?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Soidog said:

I predict this thread going quickly off topic soon. Just one mention of the V word 😳😳😳

Then don't mention it . We can all read between the lines . By the way the FAA has changed the criteria for pilots heart values loosening them substantially . Why  ?

18 minutes ago, Donald said:

Then don't mention it . We can all read between the lines . By the way the FAA has changed the criteria for pilots heart values loosening them substantially . Why  ?

I didn’t mention it!

Reason for for the FAA to change the criteria is obvious. It’s a global aviation conspiracy aimed at making sure more pilots have mid-air heart attacks resulting in emergencies that make global headlines, thereby slowly destroying the very industry they are tasked with protecting. Obvious when you think about it 😉