News Forum - University student shot dead on a Bangkok footpath

Thaiger

Two unidentified gunmen shot dead a university student in a drive-by shooting while the victim was walking on a Phaya Thai Road footpath in Bangkok on Saturday. Police are still searching for the gunmen. A security camera in front of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Chulalongkorn University captured the shooting incident on Saturday, January 14 …

The story University student shot dead on a Bangkok footpath as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Scum kids. If catch the shooter then no reform and end his life. No second chance. Rider can spend 30 years in Thai prison. No xceptions or leniency. These scums are one of the reason I was so glad my kids are going to Chiang Mai University. CMU is neutral.

I doubt that the student was shot just for his university affiliation. sometimes that is used as cover for the settlement of personal grudges over a romantic affair, or a debt. Sometimes,  the settlement is to send a message against a parent. We last saw that during the narco civil war  back in the 90's. All in all, just a waste of life and an evil deed. I'm sure the murderers will be at the wat  meriting their sin away.