News Forum - Woman fudged her age; hid her grandma status from boyfriend

Thaiger

They say age is nothing but a number, but how would you feel if your hot, young bride-to-be turned out to actually be a grandmother-to-be? That’s exactly what happened to Guo, a 31 year old man from China’s Henan province, who claims to have been the victim of “love fraud” after a 30 year old …

The story Woman fudged her age; hid her grandma status from boyfriend as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 minute ago, Karolyn said:

Technically, you can be a gran in your mid 20s

How's that then?  Mother and daughter would both have to have been 12 or under when they gave birth for that to be the case.   What kind of people do you mix with, I'm beginning to wonder? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pinetree said:

How's that then?  Mother and daughter would both have to have been 12 or under when they gave birth for that to be the case.   What kind of people do you mix with, I'm beginning to wonder? 

Not unknown to be a parent at 13. I wasn't, but many people will know, someone who was. What I've never met, is, a 26 year old grandparent - but that's why 26 is old, if your a teenager. At 26 your own kid might have a kid themself. 

That and women's fertility, and attractiveness, drop downhill after age 25 and before 30. So it's the first age cohort you can say is 'past it', without reference to the observer's own age... 

Well, he had his laugh save face laugh and stuck it to her, but not before he stuck it in her and got her pregnant. I guess he had no complaints about that good time. But great, that's all the world needs is another unwanted kid and yet another Chinese person adding to their outrageous over populated country. China and india need to stop having kids. Selfish.

16 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

...and got her pregnant. I guess he had no complaints about that good time. But great, that's all the world needs is another unwanted kid and yet another Chinese person adding to their outrageous over populated country.

The 44-year-old woman isn't pregnant.  Her daughter-in-law is.

3 hours ago, MrStretch said:

The 44-year-old woman isn't pregnant.  Her daughter-in-law is.

Thanks. Just read it again and can see I took it the wrong way last time. I retract the unwanted kid but will stand on the overpopulation for that country even though I sort of think everyone should deserve to have at least one kid but I have sever mixed opinions on the 2 biggest over populaters in the world as they have exceeded their limit by over a billion already.