News Forum - Pattaya’s dignified image remains after police report no sex workers found in inspection

Thaiger

Pattaya’s ever-so-dignified image is here to stay since Tourist Police reported finding no illegal sex workers in an inspection on Saturday. The inspection came after residents claimed that sex workers were illegally operating.  At midnight, cops patrolled high-risk areas such as Beach Road and Walking Street, on the prowl for suspects. Tourist Police identified risky spots …

The story Pattaya’s dignified image remains after police report no sex workers found in inspection as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

Pattaya Police have been recently been saying that sex work hurts the city’s image. Since, of course, tourists come to Pattaya for its wholesome and family-friendly reputation.

hahahaha ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

I feel that the police are going about this the wrong way.

What they need is an undercover agent to infiltrate the countless bars, Go-Go joints and massage parlous.

I am happy to carry out this heinous task if the pay and expenses bills are fully covered. I will also need a very fast car with a furry dashboard and several white suits with fur collars. Some expensive gold chains may be required.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Pattaya Police have been recently been saying that sex work hurts the city’s image. Since, of course, tourists come to Pattaya for its wholesome and family-friendly reputation.

hahahaha ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not quite sure of the spelling of 'wholesome' - holesome?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Holesome 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I knew it.  I never believed all those nasty stories about Pattaya. It's a haven of high moral standards, none alcohol drinking, no crime, no gambling, excellent competent drivers and God fearing, celibate farangs.  

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I knew it.  I never believed all those nasty stories about Pattaya. It's a haven of high moral standards, none alcohol drinking, no crime, no gambling, excellent competent drivers and God fearing, celibate farangs.  

Sounds like Heaven on earth.  

2 hours ago, MrNovax said:

If you cant find sex workers in Pattaya I dont see how you could earn the title of "inspector."  

Inspector Clouseau perhaps?

Personally I go for the great coffee shops and the picturesque temples. Unfortunately, they hold little attraction for lady Cow so I'm forced to go alone.

Sadly, I must admit to having seen many homeless waifs walking the streets at night, presumably  for want of shelter, but have taken heart in the number of older philanthropic gentlemen I have observed offering them money, obviously to help them obtain food and lodgings. Seeing such selfless charity, as I often relate later to the good lady Cow on return to her bosom, can bring a tear to my eye. A trip to Pattaya can restores ones faith in humanity.

Edited by hughcow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MrNovax said:

If you cant find sex workers in Pattaya I dont see how you could earn the title of "inspector."  

I believe there are many people who would be willing, indeed very keen, to be an inspector.

Form an orderly queue please gentlemen...😅

So, the ever-vigilant, sharp-eyed police conducted a search and proudly announced they found no sex workers in Pattaya.  What did they inspect, a cereal box?