News Forum - Thailand 3rd choice of red carpet for Chinese ‘friends’

Thaiger

China and Indonesia are best of friends again, and it’s all thanks to Beijing’s optimised COVID-19 response policy. Thousands of Chinese people are now welcome to flood into Bali on a daily basis. Likewise, in Tanzania, unlimited thousands of happy Chinese shoppers are now welcome to flood up and down Kilimanjaro. Third of the tourism …

The story Thailand 3rd choice of red carpet for Chinese ‘friends’ as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Red is also the color of blood money. Feel sorry for Bali. Used to be such a nice place. But on the other hand, this Indo - CCP relationship might change again once the Chinese CCP Fishing armata start to encroach in their territorial sea trying to suck and deplete all the fish and then make manmade islands saying it is theirs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skip said:

"Thousands of Chinese people are now welcome to flood into Bali on a daily basis."

Precisely why I cancelled my travel plans to Bali... 

Unfortunately they will once again spoil and ruin many wonderful places with their sheer numbers and rudeness, including CM. I wonder if they truly know that most folk just don't want them, need them, or like the majority of them. Not all as there are some who are nice who keep to themselves and behave properly, but the majority on a whole lumped together.