News Forum - Twitch bans Thai-French streamer for ‘sexual content’ after showing feet

Thaiger

Livestreaming platform Twitch has banned half-Thai half-French streamer JustKeth for ‘sexual content’ after she held up her bare feet to the camera during a livestream. Keth can’t seem to catch a break, making headlines last week when an angry farang chased her around the pool at a hotel in Pattaya after she rejected his sexual …

The story Twitch bans Thai-French streamer for ‘sexual content’ after showing feet as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

25 minutes ago, Fanta said:

And why keep pushing the unproven claim of sexual harassment?

There was no sexual harassment. She made it up and literally got a guy arrested to get more clicks.

• Like 1

Feet being sexual is not true. Now if she put a condom on her big toe or whore come do me platform high heels, then no way even then. I find nothing appealing about this woman at all. Just the opposite.

48 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

I wonder what she showed to that foreigner who chases her around the pool.....May be lift both her legs widely in the air? 

Actually I get bent out of shape if someone videos or takes pictures of me without my consent of saying ok. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pinga said:

There was no sexual harassment. She made it up and literally got a guy arrested to get more clicks.

To be honest that guy acted very aggressive and deserved that. She does seem completely insufferable, some of the worst the world in 2023 has to offer. If at least she was hot but no

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HiuMak said:

An example of content creator trying too hard and failed😀

both the words "content" and "creator" are extremely generous.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wackamole said:

To be honest that guy acted very aggressive and deserved that. She does seem completely insufferable, some of the worst the world in 2023 has to offer. If at least she was hot but no

She is very average. But that is part of the appeal some women have. Not everyone likes drooling over stun c***s. 

She and most streamers are lame and should get a real job

Edited by socal
  • Like 1