News Forum - Man stabs 14 year old girl to death upon release from prison in northeast Thailand

Thaiger

A man released from prison three days ago stabbed a 14 year old girl to death as she got off the school bus in Roi Et province in northeast Thailand this morning. The assailant, 36 year old Preecha Wichaisorn, followed the school bus on a motorbike until it reached Ban Lao Wittayakhan School at 8am. As the students were getting off the bus, Preecha jumped and stabbed his 14 year old relative. He dragged her off the bus and continued to stab her. Two teachers managed to get him off her and she was rushed to Roi Et Hospital where […]

The story Man stabs 14 year old girl to death upon release from prison in northeast Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Brave of the teachers to intervene. I can only imagine this girl either knew something about him and perhaps threatening him with it.

Loss of face is a powerful driver in Thailand. I sometimes think you could live stream sex with a Thai man’s wife and he wouldn’t be as upset as if you make him lose face. Although the act may result in loss of face. But you know what I mean!  

I just looked at  & read the full article.

The picture of the the girl's backpack & her bloodstained shoes, was heartbreaking.

I pray that her parents gain some solace, eventually.

They must be devastated.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Soidog said:

I can only imagine this girl either knew something about him and perhaps threatening him with it. 

Seems extremely unlikely to me. She was 14 and he was just out of prison.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Hang him!

I agree,  when it's as cut and dried as this is, death penalty should be the only option,  hanging is a bit quick though, something slower would be my preference. 

• Like 1

This man should now get the death penalty but, with his record, why was this man ever let out of prison ? Just terrible that a young girl should die in this way. RIP young lady. 

Looks like many missing pieces in the story. Whatever the situation, this is not a young girl has to face the end of her life.