News Forum - Couple injured after their motorcycle collides with sedan

Thaiger

A foreigner and his Thai wife were seriously injured after a white sedan crashed into their motorcycle last night when they made a U-turn at Samerng Intersection in Chiang Mai province. A witness reported the collision to the Hang Dong Police Station at 7pm yesterday, January 4. The accident happened in front of a convenience store at the Samerng Intersection on Samerng-Chiang Mai Road. Officers found two injured people at the scene, a foreign man who rode the motorcycle and his wife, the passenger. Their identities have not been reported. The couple’s damaged motorcycle was spotted nearby. A rescue team took […]

The story Couple injured after their motorcycle collides with sedan as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

View the video and it is obviously the (he should not be riding any bike of any kind) foreigner’s fault, and it looks as if he did not know how to ride his semi bigger bike adequately or they both look like not wearing  helmets. Sorry but he did this to himself and his gal, and again he should not be riding any type of motorcyle inculding a 3 wheel electric scooter. I never ever ever do something as stupid as that and I taught my kids the same as to stop and always look 3 times as you may have missed something or misjudged it.