News Forum - Pattaya bar security guard slaps Indian tourist in the face

Thaiger

A group of Indian tourists filed a complaint with Pattaya Police after a bar-restaurant security guard assaulted one of them and accused them of scamming the joint in the early hours of this morning. The Pattaya Tourist Police invited the Indian tourists to the Pattaya Police Station today, December 30, at 1am, to provide more details on the fracas. The tourists reported that the incident happened at a bar on Pattaya Beach. One tourist said they were in the place for the first time but one of the bar security guards insulted them and accused the group of previously eating […]

The story Pattaya bar security guard slaps Indian tourist in the face as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The police questioned the bar’s security guard about the issue. {snipped} He confessed that he was a little drunk when talking to the tourists which made the conversation go wrong.

I've found that being 'a little drunk' has also 'made the conversation go wrong.'

I'm sure it wasn't compulsory for the security guard to be 'a little drunk' - irrespective of his low height.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MrStretch said:

Sounds like all Indians look alike to the security guard.

And visa Versa? Let’s see if the Indians can pick the Thai guy out of a line up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Skip said:

I have encountered many Indian tourists that needed slapped in the face... they are all alike

I can only tell what I experienced when I ran a GoGo bar in Pattaya.

There were two separate occasions with Indian customers wanting to bar fine a girl and get her to go with the two guys who came in together, but pay one bar fine and split what the the girl might make between the two of them.
They also tried to order one drink between the two of them - something the staff refused to accept.

The other instance was our regular monthly staff meetings. The dancers brought the subject up themselves, asking if they could refuse to go with Indian customers as they always had really bad body odour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

I can only tell what I experienced when I ran a GoGo bar in Pattaya.

There were two separate occasions with Indian customers wanting to bar fine a girl and get her to go with the two guys who came in together, but pay one bar fine and split what the the girl might make between the two of them.
They also tried to order one drink between the two of them - something the staff refused to accept.

The other instance was our regular monthly staff meetings. The dancers brought the subject up themselves, asking if they could refuse to go with Indian customers as they always had really bad body odour.

I guess when you run a bar pimping operation, or GoGo bar if you prefer that term, you tend to get these kinds of problems.  'Monthly staff meetings', love the use of that 'normalization  phrase' in terms of a GoGo bar. 

No doubt this will get a bad response,  but I couldn't resist it and I don't care . 

2 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I guess when you run a bar pimping operation, or GoGo bar if you prefer that term, you tend to get these kinds of problems.  'Monthly staff meetings', love the use of that 'normalization  phrase' in terms of a GoGo bar. 

No doubt this will get a bad response,  but I couldn't resist it. 

I'm not offended at all. Sure, call a spade a spade, it was pimping.
Despite you saying about a 'normalisation phrase', there's nothing wrong with looking after the staff to keep them happy, whatever job they're doing.
We had a two doctors and a nurse from the government run STD clinic in Nakula visit every Friday to test the girls on-site for STDs and HIV every 90 days. That way we had direct control of the results, avoiding any cheating.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I'm not offended at all. Sure, call a spade a spade, it was pimping.
Despite you saying about a 'normalisation phrase', there's nothing wrong with looking after the staff to keep them happy, whatever job they're doing.
We had a two doctors and a nurse from the government run STD clinic in Nakula visit every Friday to test the girls on-site for STDs and HIV every 90 days. That way we had direct control of the results, avoiding any cheating.

Good on you.  My post was slightly tongue in cheek of course. You can't change the reality here, and I am sure that some bar and GoGo managers have the best interests of their girls at heart and don't seek to merely exploit them.  Unfortunately its not all of them.  

p.s.  I'm a Yorkshire man,  so we tend to call a spade a fxxxxxg shovel.  

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Good on you.  My post was slightly tongue in cheek of course. You can't change the reality here, and I am sure that some bar and GoGo managers have the best interests of their girls at heart and don't seek to merely exploit them.  Unfortunately its not all of them.  

p.s.  I'm a Yorkshire man,  so we tend to call a spade a fxxxxxg shovel.  

Good reaction in your second comment. These girls will do it regardless so it is indeed just as well they do it in an environment where they are taken care of, giving them some kind of sense of security. I know /met quite a few guys who are married to girls that used to work in those bars, they have kids, a normal life and a husband that takes care of them now and they all seem to me very happy. Sure it is not always so rosy for these girls but I guess it is the last day of the year and I'd like to think to finish another mad year that all is not so negative out there.

"He confessed that he was a little drunk when talking to the tourists which made the conversation go wrong."

Drunk bouncers, what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

"He confessed that he was a little drunk when talking to the tourists which made the conversation go wrong."

Drunk bouncers, what could possibly go wrong?

Is that some sort of double entendre?

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2022 at 3:06 PM, Pinetree said:

No doubt this will get a bad response,  but I couldn't resist it and I don't care . 

I was thinking something similar.

I always thought it was up to the woman involved if she wanted to go with a 'client' or not, so is it the case they have to go with whoever picks them under normal circumstances and that is why they wished to be able to decline when it comes to an Indian 'client'?

I was at a bar on one occasion where a Brit bloke was with his Singaporean wife, the wife was ac/dc it turned out as I heard the pair asking a bargirl to go with them both stating it was his wife's wish, he offered 8,000 baht for three hours, the bargirl cringed and said no.

They left, 'empty handed'.