News Forum - Wedding turned into a bloodbath after groomsman shoots his friend

Thaiger

A wedding is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life but for one couple it will be memorable for another reason after a groomsman turned the ceremony into a bloodbath by shooting another groomsman after their girlfriends started fighting. The gunman and his girlfriend are now on the run in Trang, southern Thailand An officer from Pa Lian Police Station rushed to the shooting scene on the Hin Kok Kwai-Baan Hua Kuan Road in the Pa Lian district of Trang at 10pm yesterday, December 29. The body of the victim, 34 year old Sarawut, was found […]

The story Wedding turned into a bloodbath after groomsman shoots his friend as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

When will these men change their attitude. Killing themselves for no reason. Most of the shooting cases either involve money or woman, either directly or indirectly. If these men think for one second before involving such activities, they will find a better way to live and enjoy their life.......What a pity. 

3 hours ago, Skip said:

I just wish that one errant shot had put the 10000 amp speaker out of service...

Ha

1st time in the village

Sleeping then at 4am I heard the loudest music I ever heard in my life

Turned to ask my now wife, who was sleeping uninterrupted and she acted like this was totally common

She says "someone make a house " and rolled back to sleep while I sat there wondering what the hell was going on 5555