Jump to content

News Forum - Top 5 foreign nationalities buying condos in Thailand in 2022


Recommended Posts

Chinese nationals bought the most condos out of any foreign nationality in Thailand this year in spite of the difficulties posed by Beijing’s strict Covid-19 restrictions, which are finally easing up after three years. In Thailand, foreigners are permitted to own 49% of the units in any condominium building. The remaining 51% must have Thai ownership. Although fewer Chinese bought condos in Thailand this year than in previous years, Chinese owners are still dominating the foreign condo market, accounting for almost half of all condos bought by foreigners in the first 9 months of 2022. Thailand’s Real Estate Information Centre […]

The story Top 5 foreign nationalities buying condos in Thailand in 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use