News Forum - Sam Smith’s ‘Thrill of it All’ Koh Samui motorcycle tour

Thaiger

English popstar Sam Smith caused quite a stir among his Thai fans after pictures emerged of his recent holiday in Koh Samui in the southern province of Surat Thani. The singer, famous for his breakthrough single “Latch,” was snapped on a motorcycle around the island where it appeared he is in Thailand for more than just “The Thrill of it All.” The 30 year old singer posted pictures and videos of himself and a friend on holiday in Thailand last Friday, December 23. The first picture that caught the attention of his adoring fans is one of him wearing a […]

The story Sam Smith’s ‘Thrill of it All’ Koh Samui motorcycle tour as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, Vigo said:

He is a vile loathesome creature with a super sized ego to match.  Sorry, but I detest him.

I don’t know him as well as you obviously do, so I couldn’t really say. I’m not particularly impressed when I hear him interviewed, but don’t know him so well as to categorise him as you have.

So effing what. 😩gushing celebrity -obsessing a huge bit harmless human character flaw like materialism.Fills empty lives I suppose. “Journalism” profession a form of prostitution with silly stories like this. Like THIS is how you earn a living? Can’t understand it at all .
genuine investigative journalism exposing serious crimes is legitimate and worthy though …..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

genuine investigative journalism exposing serious crimes is legitimate and worthy though

When you find genuine investigative journalism in a media oppressed country that regularly disappears lawyers, journalists and activists please let us know so we can plan for the wake. 

• Haha 1

I have no idea who he is. 🤓

Doubt I'd even understand him - or is it their music. 

I sound like my father more & more each day.

However, Kh Smith seems to be popular & hopefully his music will entertain Thai youth in a positive way 

Additional.

Looked him up on YouTube.

His debut song:.  Stay With Me attracted 1.1 Billion views.

Quite a lot really. 😉

Not a bad song.

• Like 1

Honestly I'm just jealous cause I wish Thais were also impressed by my simple lifestyle and loved how I travel around on a motorcycle like a local. But they don't seem the least.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Sam Smith’s ‘Thrill of it All’ Koh Samui motorcycle tour

When I saw the headline above, I immediately thought it was something to do with Sam Smith's beer from Yorkshire's oldest brewery in Tadcaster, UK.
I'm obviously just another crumbly who's never heard of the alleged poptart pop star.

3 hours ago, socal said:

So i guess the edgy thing about the story is his boyfriend on the back of his bike ?  Then there's a pic of him with a woman's swim bottom on 

He has an identity crisis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Faz said:
3 hours ago, socal said:

So i guess the edgy thing about the story is his boyfriend on the back of his bike ?  Then there's a pic of him with a woman's swim bottom on 

He has an identity crisis.

Or maybe very poor eyesight?

7 hours ago, Soidog said:

I don’t know him as well as you obviously do, so I couldn’t really say. I’m not particularly impressed when I hear him interviewed, but don’t know him so well as to categorise him as you have.

My dislike dates back to the  travesty of his winning an academy award for best song for the James Bond film. (ranks up there with casting of Roger Moore). How he won spoke to the politics of the awards and an undercurrent of a fix to satisfy hollywood wokedom. He was obnoxious when he accepted an award for song he did not compose nor arrange, and claimed first gay winner of an academy award like an annoying dithering  fat meddlesome auntie. Then his PR team started with questionable hardship stories of his "struggle" during period when Iranian kids are being hung publicly for alleged gay life and of course not a word from him on that. I think he is most popular with 50 year old matrons of Bulgaria, Georgia, Serbia, and 200+ kilo ladies of UK.

12 hours ago, Fanta said:

When you find genuine investigative journalism in a media oppressed country that regularly disappears lawyers, journalists and activists please let us know so we can plan for the wake. 

Yeah very rate  here of course but does happen …weren’t some bent Bangkok politicians outed by newspaper here few years back ? And local muni mayors like Karon issuing bent construction permits for developing on govt land ….. huge scandal in Thai parliament with brave investigating MP getting death threats …  to his face by Phuket Police when he came here !!… buildings were torn down after 2-3 years ….

7 hours ago, Vigo said:

My dislike dates back to the  travesty of his winning an academy award for best song for the James Bond film. (ranks up there with casting of Roger Moore). How he won spoke to the politics of the awards and an undercurrent of a fix to satisfy hollywood wokedom. He was obnoxious when he accepted an award for song he did not compose nor arrange, and claimed first gay winner of an academy award like an annoying dithering  fat meddlesome auntie. Then his PR team started with questionable hardship stories of his "struggle" during period when Iranian kids are being hung publicly for alleged gay life and of course not a word from him on that. I think he is most popular with 50 year old matrons of Bulgaria, Georgia, Serbia, and 200+ kilo ladies of UK.

You’ve convinced me. Sounds a right vile SOB 😜😜.

I get sick of these people who get awards for acting, singing or playing football and think they have a “platform” and feel entitled to express political views. Just sing your song mate and eff off

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Just a bunch of old white dudes bitching about nothing................. never changes

Marc, how can you say this? I feel wounded...🤣

But yea, less of the old.

• Haha 1