News Forum - Foreign man fornicates with Thai woman on Pattaya street ‘for 30 minutes’

Thaiger

A foreign tourist and a Thai woman were spotted fornicating against an electricity pole near a busy intersection in Pattaya “for 30 minutes” early this morning. At 4am, reporters received explicit video evidence of a foreign man and a Thai woman having sex on the roadside in central Pattaya’s Bang Lamung district in Chon Buri province. Locals are urging police to track down the blonde, white man wearing a red t-shirt and shorts, estimated to be around 30 years old and between 180-190 centimetres tall. With no regard for passersby, the foreigner got it on with a small woman estimated […]

The story Foreign man fornicates with Thai woman on Pattaya street ‘for 30 minutes’ as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

500 baht fine is nothing compared to the money from a "Quickie". It still cover the cost of the fine with some good profit for the early morning investment. 

This was seen at 4 AM “Some people walked by with children and had to force their children to look the other way, eyewitnesses said.”  They are up early going to school?????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

500 Baht seems quite a reasonable fine really considering we spent Christmas Day in Chantaburi and the fine for taking durian fruit into the receptionists office at the hotel was 1000 baht. 😩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

500 baht fine !! Thats a total joke !!

More like jail time and 50,000 baht fine for such an act in public !!

You need a deterrent and 500 baht would be less than he possibly paid her !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, socal said:

I hate it when idiots make foreigners look so bad. Arrest him and kick him out of the kingdom forever 

Just for "making foreigners look bad" (that is, to people of the gullible persuasion), you suggest that the legal penalty (a THB 500 fine) should be inflated to an arrest, deportation and a permanent ban for the foreigner, while completely ignoring the other party (who can just as easily be said to make Thai look bad). That's ridiculously disproportionate and prejudiced any which way you look at it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chatogaster said:

Just for "making foreigners look bad" (that is, to people of the gullible persuasion), you suggest that the legal penalty (a THB 500 fine) should be inflated to an arrest, deportation and a permanent ban for the foreigner, while completely ignoring the other party (who can just as easily be said to make Thai look bad). That's ridiculously disproportionate and prejudiced any which way you look at it.

Ah maybe you are right. Deportation and ban is a bit steep. But 500 baht is no deterrence either. How about 500 dollars and 2 days in jail instead ?

And about the thai woman. It's her house. The farang is the guest. Not her. It's different 

30 minutes; legend. I can't stand up, ( standing that is, not up, if you know what I mean) for 30 minutes without my knees giving way.  Oh to be young, still awake at 4am, drunk and fornicating, all at the same time.  

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

30 minutes; legend. I can't stand up, ( standing that is, not up, if you know what I mean) for 30 minutes without my knees giving way.  Oh to be young, still awake at 4am, drunk and fornicating, all at the same time.  

Thinking the exact same thing

Bravo I say.   👏 

• Like 4

A night on the town with a four O'clock thrill

And an excuse of "well I had 30 minutes to kill" 

Caught in the act in a state of undress

In Pattaya, the town that likes to say Ya...essssss.

30 minutes......legend. 👏👏👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, socal said:

The farang is the guest. Not her. It's different

A guest is someone who is invited to another persons house. I’m sure the foreigner wasn’t invited to Thailand by anyone. He’s a visitor to Pattaya as I’m sure the Thai woman is. Both as bad as each other and both deserve equal condemnation for their behaviour. 

On 12/26/2022 at 12:30 PM, Thaiger said:

having sex on the roadside in central Pattaya’s Bang Lamung

I come to Bang Lamung, not praise her. As opposed to 'I come to bury Caesar not praise him'.

4 am give me a break. I’m sure no local Thai are outraged. Back in the day a few decades ago I might have a couple of naughty outside stories under my belt. 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 12:43 PM, socal said:

I hate it when idiots make foreigners look so bad. Arrest him and kick him out of the kingdom forever 

He made us farangs look bad?

I disagree, he made us look good.

I mean he lasted thirty minutes, that must be worth a few points. 😃

• Haha 3

On 12/27/2022 at 10:34 AM, socal said:

Ah maybe you are right. Deportation and ban is a bit steep. But 500 baht is no deterrence either. How about 500 dollars and 2 days in jail instead ?

And about the thai woman. It's her house. The farang is the guest. Not her. It's different 

I kind of agree (partly), but perhaps not for the same reasons...

I'm pretty sure this was a happenstance, so I doubt a deterrence (which is a penalty for actual perpetrators that is mostly aimed at potential future perpetrators) is needed. 

In terms of damages, some people might exclaim "Yuk!" (and I'd be one of them) but that's all. Some kids -- having seen the event that seemingly happened quite late -- might have a couple of questions afterwards, but they're answerable. It's just a case of going against norms of a society without actually harming anyone. If somehow harm was done nevertheless, both parties can be held equally responsible.

The metaphor of that last quoted sentence and its conclusion doesn't make sense to me. If there's a public orgy at victory monument, it shouldn't matter if they all would by Thai, all non-Thai, or a mixture, but the "It's my house"-argument would allow for lower penalties for the 100%-Thai orgy. That's not how laws should work.

Laws should be about crimes and not discriminate against the nationality of perpetrators or any other superficial characteristics (beyond recidivism). Having said that, I would agree that all financial penalties should be expressed as percentages of wealth/income, and not - as is currently done - fixed amounts that are based on an average income. A wealthy Thai should be penalized more (in absolute terms) than a poor non-Thai, and vice versa.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 10:34 AM, socal said:

Hahahahaha!

It is not her 'house'. It's a public street!

And breaking the law doesn't and shouldn't only just target foreigner perpetrators!

If they had robbed a 7-11 together, would you let her off because it's 'her 7-11', and only punish the foreigner?!

• Like 2

On 12/26/2022 at 8:01 AM, Dancbmac said:

This was seen at 4 AM “Some people walked by with children and had to force their children to look the other way, eyewitnesses said.”  They are up early going to school?????

I saw that too, but upon re-reading it, it states, "At 4am, reporters received explicit video evidence of a foreign man and a Thai woman having sex on the roadside in central Pattaya’s Bang Lamung district in Chon Buri province."

It only says when the vid was received, not when the event ocurred

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 1:28 AM, Chatogaster said:

If it had been the UK, it sounds to me as if this would come under the common law offence is "Outraging Public Decency". It is punishable by unlimited imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine.

OTOH, TH treats this as seriously as a one day overstay.

3 hours ago, UncleFatBloke said:

Hahahahaha!

It is not her 'house'. It's a public street!

And breaking the law doesn't and shouldn't only just target foreigner perpetrators!

If they had robbed a 7-11 together, would you let her off because it's 'her 7-11', and only punish the foreigner?!

It's her country. Not the farangs. Imagine some foreign bloke was reaming some local woman down your street 

• 1 year later...

I don't see what is wrong with this, especially at that time. Sex is natural - a human behavior that has ticked along through human history. If they were both voluntary participants just let them continue in peace. I have heard the girls on that street are particularly beautiful and well-versed in the Art of sexual fun so let's just be at peace with that and with nature.