News Forum - Druggie bites police officer who caught him stealing electricity in southern Thailand

Thaiger

A man high on drugs bit a police officer’s arm while under arrest for stealing electricity in Krabi province in southern Thailand yesterday afternoon. The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) were informed of some suspicious wires leading into the house of 31 year old Natthaphong in Krabi’s Tap Prik subdistrict. Natthaphong managed to tap into the PEA’s electricity for free by dangerously connecting a wire from an electric pole directly into his house. He did not install an electric metre, making the PEA unable to track his electricity usage. Yesterday afternoon, PEA officials and officers from Mueang Krabi Police Station attempted […]

The story Druggie bites police officer who caught him stealing electricity in southern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

14 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A man high on drugs bit a police officer’s arm while under arrest for stealing electricity in Krabi province in southern Thailand yesterday afternoon

Did they charge him with assault and battery?

14 hours ago, Thaiger said:

He did not install an electric metre,

The 'lengths' some people will go to avoid checking there they're their grammar.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A man high on drugs bit a police officer’s arm while under arrest for stealing electricity in Krabi province in southern Thailand yesterday afternoon.

It's about effing damn time!

I have lived off and on in the Kingdom for almost thirty years, and if there is one complaint that I have above all others, it is that not enough police get bit. How many times have I sat about, chatting with friends, lamenting the lack of police getting bitten? I have simply lost count. And, let's not permit the ugly specter of race or religion to rear its odious head; I want to see all races and creeds join to bite the police in the name of a united and unified humanity.

Moreover, while I heartily congratulate this Hero for biting a policeman, I am still sad and heartbroken that more living things don't bite the police. Seriously, wouldn't the Kingdom be much better if every living thing, be it animal, spirit or plant, took a chomp out of a policeman? Wouldn't this be a nicer place if every plant capable took a nibble? If every bug, mossie, creepy-crawly, germ, virus and/or amoeba dined out? If even the Spirits, Sprites, local ghosts and all manner of the supernatural joined forces and munched on the police? Wouldn't you like to see the Kingdom go full 'Pandora' on the police?

It'd be glorious.

Let the word ring out far and wide, from every valley to each mountain top, across every river and through every jungle, from Hat Yai to north Chang Rai, from the Burmese border across to the Cambodian rice paddies, from subterranean life forms to the undead to the avian species...

'Let all life unite and bite the police!'

😎