News Forum - Where to get plus-size clothes in Bangkok

Thaiger

Krungthong Plaza is unquestionably the place to go if you’re seeking plus-size clothes in Bangkok. A refuge for plus-size clothing may be found at the wholesale fashion mall. There are almost 600 shops and an unlimited variety of well-chosen fashion items inside the 4-story building. Of course, the sizes they offer are the mall’s best feature. From S to 8 XL, a large variety of clothing is available in all sizes. Concerning style, nothing is outdated; everything is current. Additionally, there is always something new to select from because new arrivals occur every week. The selection of stores gives a […]

The story Where to get plus-size clothes in Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Also,

If you are in Pratunam

Opposite Platinum, there is a CITY COMPLEX MALL in the basement there's

GRACE shop (#0004)

THONG & BOOM shop

They too carry plus size wear

Good collection complementing for indian shapes & sizes

Whenever my folks visit...its a must go for them...

I've also picked up re-orders for my folks with WhatsApp instructions what they want me to buy & send...🤦‍♂️....😅 🤣

Why did i ever take them there....its a pain to park & shop in Pratunam 

Happy Shopping folks, Happy Holidays & a Great 2023

On 12/22/2022 at 2:11 PM, Poolie said:

Good stuff, but what about us skinny buggers who have to hold the sides when you pull the plug in the bath? Discrimination! Skinny lives matter!

What a saving you can make on a single shirt-- you and the misses can wear it at the same time, plus the savings on washing, only one shirt and only 2 pegs (or one coat hanger) to dry. Win win win

34 minutes ago, palooka said:

What a saving you can make on a single shirt-- you and the misses can wear it at the same time, plus the savings on washing, only one shirt and only 2 pegs (or one coat hanger) to dry. Win win win

Oookkaaaayyyy........what if she wants use the 'facilities' and we're wearing the same shirt? Plus the washing machine uses exactly the same whether we wash one or a dozen items. You havent really thought this through have you? 😉

22 hours ago, Poolie said:

Oookkaaaayyyy........what if she wants use the 'facilities' and we're wearing the same shirt? Plus the washing machine uses exactly the same whether we wash one or a dozen items. You havent really thought this through have you? 😉

BUT the mind does boggle at the computations of "getting to know" the wife.  Could make a sitcom on this subject.🤣

2 hours ago, palooka said:

BUT the mind does boggle at the computations of "getting to know" the wife.  Could make a sitcom on this subject.🤣

Not after 15 years, sadly. A sit-com is promising, but only for the wrong reasons. 😉

• Like 1