News Forum - Man allegedly assaults woman in Pattaya after she refuses to provide him with services

Thaiger

A man allegedly assaulted a woman in Pattaya after she refused to provide him with services. The woman, 30 year old ‘L,’ reported the incident to Pattaya police early Friday morning. L said the she met the man at a bar and agreed to drink and provide what she called entertainment services for 2,000 baht. The Pattaya News reported that it was not clear what the services were. L said the man invited her to his house on Soi Sukhumvit-Pattaya 36 to “hang out”. At his house, a group of other women came to visit the man. L claims that […]

The story Man allegedly assaults woman in Pattaya after she refuses to provide him with services as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Assuming her side of things is accurate, this guy needs a good kicking. How on earth anyone can attack a woman is beyond me. If it’s true she needs to pay him a free visit with a few people his own size. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have never had a money dispute or any other dispute with any of the ladies of Thailand. I can promise you, unless my life or safety is at risk there is zero chance that any violence would ever be involved....

Just childish entitled behavior over a nothing amount of money. I am no white knight, but he needs a beating just for being stupid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danbrooks2k said:

but he needs a beating just for being stupid.

Love it 😂😂😂. It’s a shame “Stupid” isn’t a crime punishable by a beating or better still hanging. I’d pull the lever 😂

On 12/19/2022 at 8:15 AM, Soidog said:

Assuming her side of things is accurate, this guy needs a good kicking. How on earth anyone can attack a woman is beyond me. If it’s true she needs to pay him a free visit with a few people his own size. 

Paying 2000 thinking it was a long time fee and getting short time instead does kinda suck 😁

I could totally see some guys losing their sh** over it instead of taking the L and learn from it. Yes. They are idiots 

Edited by socal

22 minutes ago, socal said:

Paying 2000 thinking it was a long time fee and getting short time instead does kinda suck 😁

I could totally see some guys losing their sh** over it instead of taking the L and learn from it. Yes. They are idiots 

Sadly, I can see some guys losing their shi*t over it. What a shame we live in such a violent world where males think it’s ok to beat the crap out of a woman for 1,000 baht. I’d chop their balls off without anaesthetic and let them bleed out.