News Forum - Thailand’s flag carrier airline discusses adding 20 twin-aisle jets

Thaiger

Thailand’s flag carrier airline is chatting with plane makers about adding about 20 twin-aisle jets as people across the globe are travelling once again. Thai Airways held talks with Boeing Co about the matter recently, according to sources who asked not to be identified. The sources said that the negotiations were fluid and might not amount to a deal, Bloomberg reported. Thai Airways representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Thai Airways is currently working on a US$5.3 billion debt rehabilitation plan, after it was forced to eliminate half of its workforce and 40% of its fleet […]

The story Thailand’s flag carrier airline discusses adding 20 twin-aisle jets as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

Much better aircraft in terms of safety, comfort etc.

They auctioned all those comfortable seats a few months ago, "safety", is that a new Thai slang word?

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for either a refund or a flight to be scheduled so I can use the credit they issued when the covid situation began. 

Also waiting for a reply from the multitude of emails I have send asking for an update on my flight credit. 😒