News Forum - Big Joke fired as puppet master Chuvit takes control

Thaiger

Oh yes, people found it funny when he was 'moved on' to the PM's office. Including most of the various forum regulars. Wait and see what is to happen, I suspect it will be very interesting.

To be fair, Big Joke took some good swings at many of the long-standing loop-holes and scam spots in Immigration procedures a few years ago.  They were so common as to be discussed in open chat forums, so eventually those chickens were coming home to roost.      

Recall shy new Users with 1 post coming out of the woodwork, asking for the latest brain wave ideas on how to escape their earned holiday in IDC.  Scamming to the bitter end, and why we get overzealous crackdowns.

Those who were plain vanilla, stable and up to snuff with their Immigration requirements, came through unscathed, but it wasn't nice waiting for Immigration to throw the next plate of spaghetti at the wall.  Shoot first, ask questions later.    

I felt badly for some of the old boys who were on the up and up but living on the razor's edge of financial requirements with modest pensions.  Add in fluctuating FOREX,  wondered how many became unintended victims of circumstance.  😒

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

Oh yes, people found it funny when he was 'moved on' to the PM's office. Including most of the various forum regulars. Wait and see what is to happen, I suspect it will be very interesting.

He sorted out immigration offices which were being run as personal little empires by some.

You can say what you want but Big Joke applies the rules. He does not make them. He is probably aware that many of the rules regarding immigration make no sense.

However he applies those rules to whatever case or department he is working on. This is why he keeps getting thrown under a bus or his car is shot up every time he upsets powerful Thais.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Soidog said:

The strange thing about the financial rules related to the logic behind it (I know, I know. Thai and logic are like oil and water). You can either have the £800k and not allowed to touch it for 5 months of the year, or 65k/month which you can spend the next day. In addition, 65 x 12 = 780k. Inscrutable people for sure. 

Or if you can obtain an Embassy Income letter, you don't have to prove you have funds, transfer funds, or proof of having a Thai bank account - some genius really figured these rules out.

They'll be complaining about unpaid medical bills next.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Soidog said:

Clearly someone who doesn’t understand English and unable to comprehend my post. Never mind, a lack of education is probably not your fault. The racist overtones would also suggest a low IQ. If you need some references for some good online English courses do PM me. As for the low IQ, I’m afraid you are stuck with that one. 

I understand well , you only need to read your account,  it always leads to money,  broke basically,  no sympathy from me , like the drunk fool who fell off second floor today ,city loaded with u types ,  read your last 50 posts , living on this forum says a lot ,

Edited by shimazu

22 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

And what is your definition of poor? For us long time stayers right now the goal posts are consistent with folk not being poor but having adequate funds and/or bank deposits of a substantial amount we cannot touch, or shouldn't touch.

So u are saying your retirement money is worth less , it is called inflation and will not stop because you and soi want 40 b beer. 500 b girls , you two clearly don't have enough , funny enough you live on here too , you not the only one .

Why do the poor always say look at your English,  it's the best give-aways you can do yet every single time you take the bait 555

House in Sydney Eastern suburbs is 3 mil plus and poor suburbs 1 mil if you lived in West for most of your life and ended up broke that's not my stupidity 

England no different,  great plan guys move to thailand with funds for 3 years not 30 

I will say hi next time  I walk the 7/11 stairs 

Days over boys , if you are young enough get back to west work 5 years then start again 

Me just live passive income and prey thai gov make it harder for the dead beats  ,I started this at 40 now 52

Inflation can't hurt me I don't hold 100 percent cash what fool does that 

Pattaya was great in covid wow all the dead beats left and locals know it that's why gov changed tact better 1 guy like me the 10 cheap Charlie 

That's just fact or can't you read what gov want or do you twist  that story too.

1 hour ago, shimazu said:

So u are saying your retirement money is worth less , it is called inflation and will not stop because you and soi want 40 b beer. 500 b girls , you two clearly don't have enough , funny enough you live on here too , you not the only one .

Why do the poor always say look at your English,  it's the best give-aways you can do yet every single time you take the bait 555

House in Sydney Eastern suburbs is 3 mil plus and poor suburbs 1 mil if you lived in West for most of your life and ended up broke that's not my stupidity 

England no different,  great plan guys move to thailand with funds for 3 years not 30 

Days over boys , if you are young enough get back to west work 5 years then start again 

Me just live passive income and prey thai gov make it harder for the dead beats  ,I started this at 40 now 52

Pattaya was great in covid wow all the dead beats left and locals know it that's why gov changed tact better 1 guy like me the 10 cheap Charlie 

That's just fact or can't you read what gov want or do you twist  that story too.

I read your post twice, still I am really struggling to understand what you are on about. You seem full of hate, that's for sure. Calm down mate. If your point is we are all bad poor people and you are the good rich one, ok, we got your point. Now take your hate with you and move on...

• Like 2

You sir, are a piece of work that plainly does not know what you are talking about!

Sorry, been here over 30 years, have wife, 3 kids all grown up over 18 yrs old, house paid off, 2 cars me and the wife paid off, car for son paid off, car for daughters paid off, 5 bikes all paid off and enough money to last me for 30 years in a USA bank if I ever had to use it. 

I never said retirement money is worthless, but I did say the money in the bank we have here for immigration and yearly stays is not touchable. When I die that just goes to the kids, so big deal!

Live on here? Do you mean post on Thaigre Forum? Well then I am guilty, but  this is in between things I do in my daily  must do's and other interactions not on the internet.

Well goody for you. I have been here a lot lot longer than you and am your senior in my later 50's with a full rounded complete life here including wife, kids and dogs. And you?

With you saying passive income, I sort of take that you are probably scraping by and if you do drink then you probably buy at a mom and pop's shop or 7-11 or only go out when can afford it. But I hope you do have adequate funds so you can enjoy your life here how you want to.

Yes I do buy at 7-11, but out of conveniency as onloy 3 minutes from my " 4 bedroom house" as I do not go out to bars more than once every 1-2 months, and this depends on only who is visiting me from the USA or if traveling for meetings.

Your personality is a little rude and abrasive and so with folk like you if you are the same in person when going out in public, then you are exactly the type of people I fully avoid. 

Good luck to you, but you really need to tone dwon your 1/2 literate comments of accusations before you know the real side of the situation or the real side of the coin for everyone in public if you do the same openinjg your mouth, and for folk on this forum..

Have a good day.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Manu said:

I read your post twice, still I am really struggling to understand what you are on about. You seem full of hate, that's for sure. Calm down mate. If your point is we are all bad poor people and you are the good rich one, ok, we got your point. Now take your hate with you and move on...

Yeah, I just don't get this person one bit, and have read other comments he wrote for other posters here. So if this person is acting like this out in public the same as on this or other forums, then there is certainly a dark cloud following him over his head and he probably is pretty lonely in life. But I do wish him well but please leave me alone.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, I just don't get this person one bit, and have read other comments he wrote for other posters here. So if this person is acting like this out in public the same as on this or other forums, then there is certainly a dark cloud following him over his head and he probably is pretty lonely in life. But I do wish him well but please leave me alone.

Indeed. God knows I am not the last one to get heated sometimes on some subjects here (or in life generally), but never with hate. This guy's words seem to be only that (a rich guy that hates poor people as far I understood...??). Also he replied to two others but not to my comment to him above. I was asking for a start what he meant when he wrote this "I agree the poor hygiene" (farangs)... I guess he does not need to answer now, I got the point.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Manu said:

Indeed. God knows I am not the last one to get heated sometimes on some subjects here (or in life generally), but never with hate. This guy's words seem to be only that (a rich guy that hates poor people as far I understood...??). Also he replied to two others but not to my comment to him above. I was asking for a start what he meant when he wrote this "I agree the poor hygiene" (farangs)... I guess he does not need to answer now, I got the point.

Yeah, understand we all have moods, but not like that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shimazu said:

I understand well , you only need to read your account,  it always leads to money,  broke basically,  no sympathy from me , like the drunk fool who fell off second floor today ,city loaded with u types ,  read your last 50 posts , living on this forum says a lot ,

Well nice to know you are reading 50 of my posts. Hopefully if you read more, your standard of English will improve and you may learn something, though I doubt that. 

For free, I will give you the first lesson in English. Let’s start with the definition of a word:

13FCC454-1804-44A9-8876-C109DA4F7B36.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Soidog said:

For free, I will give you the first lesson in English. Let’s start with the definition of a word:

Pretty sure you are conversing with an Asian, SD, so they will take it to heart... me givee, no takee  🤪

Edited by Viggen840
Content
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2022 at 11:46 AM, HolyCowCm said:

You sir, are a piece of work that plainly does not know what you are talking about!

Sorry, been here over 30 years, have wife, 3 kids all grown up over 18 yrs old, house paid off, 2 cars me and the wife paid off, car for son paid off, car for daughters paid off, 5 bikes all paid off and enough money to last me for 30 years in a USA bank if I ever had to use it. 

I never said retirement money is worthless, but I did say the money in the bank we have here for immigration and yearly stays is not touchable. When I die that just goes to the kids, so big deal!

Live on here? Do you mean post on Thaigre Forum? Well then I am guilty, but  this is in between things I do in my daily  must do's and other interactions not on the internet.

Well goody for you. I have been here a lot lot longer than you and am your senior in my later 50's with a full rounded complete life here including wife, kids and dogs. And you?

With you saying passive income, I sort of take that you are probably scraping by and if you do drink then you probably buy at a mom and pop's shop or 7-11 or only go out when can afford it. But I hope you do have adequate funds so you can enjoy your life here how you want to.

Yes I do buy at 7-11, but out of conveniency as onloy 3 minutes from my " 4 bedroom house" as I do not go out to bars more than once every 1-2 months, and this depends on only who is visiting me from the USA or if traveling for meetings.

Your personality is a little rude and abrasive and so with folk like you if you are the same in person when going out in public, then you are exactly the type of people I fully avoid. 

Good luck to you, but you really need to tone dwon your 1/2 literate comments of accusations before you know the real side of the situation or the real side of the coin for everyone in public if you do the same openinjg your mouth, and for folk on this forum..

Have a good day.

<Offensive and off-topic material removed>

Edited by KaptainRob
Read the FG's please

I am not a mod. You cannot censor people’s opinions otherwise you have a poor man’s version of free speech. You could always post flowery tributes to Thailand and either set the tone or set the stage. If it all gets too much for you there is an option under Account> Ignored user….. 

Edited by KaptainRob
Quote deleted
  • Like 3