News Forum - License plate lottery – Today’s lucky number is 45,090,000

Thaiger

There are still plenty of people left in the world who believe that numbers can be lucky or unlucky, despite mountains of incontrovertible evidence that they aren’t, and absolutely no evidence that they are.   The Department of Land Transport’s license plate lottery – and auction of what they laughingly describe as “auspicious” vehicle licence plate numbers – on Saturday produced the highest-ever winning bid at 45.09 million baht (US$1.3 million) for plate number 9 Kor Kor 9999. On Saturday a total of 64 plates were up for auction and another 237 will be offered on Sunday. The highlight came […]

The story License plate lottery – Today’s lucky number is 45,090,000 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

With a plate like this you will never have to ask do you know who I am and who I know.

That’s part of the attraction. Stick it on a Bentley or Ferrari and you can get away with murder…

53 minutes ago, Soidog said:

That’s part of the attraction. Stick it on a Bentley or Ferrari and you can get away with murder…

And the Red Bull kid didn't have this I take it. Or did he? 

22 hours ago, Thaiger said:

plate number 9 Kor Kor 9999

As an aside, does anyone know what happens when all the initial '9' digits run out, or has it happened already? Bangkok has an enormous amount of vehicle registrations.
Will the number order change perhaps?