News Forum - UPDATE: Polish men identified after assaulting Cambodian woman

Thaiger

Police in Pattaya have now issued arrest warrants for two Polish men that have been identified in a brutal attack of a young Cambodian woman. She was violently attacked and tortured in Chon Buri province in eastern Thailand. The young woman says she was tricked by Polish men who said they wanted to pay her to draw something. She says the men slashed and stabbed her with a knife, beat her with a hammer, and threw acid all over her body, leaving her covered in wounds and dripping with blood. The 30 year old woman was a freelance artist working […]

The story UPDATE: Polish men identified after assaulting Cambodian woman as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If they went to these lengths so they could carry out their sick twisted torture plan, then it might stand to reason that they are part of a bigger thing and they should thoroughly be investigated as this is probably not their first sickening crime. I might even suggest water boarding for them so the real truth can come out.

• Like 1

Kidnapping, false imprisonment, torture, felony battery, disfigurement, possibly attempted murder, and conspiracy.

Worse than drug trafficking, which can result in the death penalty in Thailand. 

I hope very soon they are caught, arrested and extradited back to Thailand where after being easily and quickly convicted, they receive the maximum penalty allowed by law (actually I can imagine a more fitting punishment which involves acid) and never again are set free to walk the Earth.

7 hours ago, Poolie said:

I hope they nick these horrible people soon.

i hope her friends/relatives get them before they're nicked and they can take care of  the polish guys !

Edited by Slacker77
mispelled