News Forum - China says Covid has weakened as it announces loosening of strict policies

Thaiger

China is saying that Covid has weakened in the country after it announced yesterday that it would end the forced centralised quarantine. This will allow people who only have mild Covid-19 to isolate at home, and there will be more freedom to travel around the country.  The Chinese Communist Party’s People’s Daily newspaper said today that China has taken the initiative to adapt to changes and that it prioritises health and lives. The newspaper said… “In the past three years, the virus has become weaker, but we have become stronger.” This news comes after protesters raged last month calling for […]

The story China says Covid has weakened as it announces loosening of strict policies as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Silence is Golden in the CCP regime's mind. Well if it weakend the country then it is at the hands of them and their labs falling short. Now a book is coming out to tell all about why the Wuhan Lab is the culprit. I hope the author and scientist has protection against being assinated. F the CCP and XI.

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Silence is Golden in the CCP regime's mind. Well if it weakend the country then it is at the hands of them and their labs falling short. Now a book is coming out to tell all about why the Wuhan Lab is the culprit. I hope the author and scientist has protection against being assinated. F the CCP and XI.

BTW. Dont go on or try to BS the point that it was funded by the USA. That funding got yanked. Pun intended to your EU folk.

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

China is saying that Covid has weakened

😂😂. Finally, the Penny has dropped with these dictators. The rest of the world has known this fact for over 12 months. It’s so funny watching as even their experience of spinning stories just can’t do it on this.

You would think a country who had a head start on the rest of the world, as it’s their virus, would be ahead of the game. I think Covid has shown the world just how clueless China is. Their technology and understanding has been massively exposed. Let’s all just enjoy the laugh and move on 😂😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Poolie said:

'Protesters raged.....?' I dont think so old bean. 😀

True. I mean, not like anyone was run over by tanks or shot dead in the head by their own police and army, unlike student protests in Tiananmen Square in the late 80’s. So by Chinese standards and obviously yours too @Poolie, it’s nothing is it. 

7 minutes ago, Soidog said:

True. I mean, not like anyone was run over by tanks or shot dead in the head by their own police and army, unlike student protests in Tiananmen Square in the late 80’s. So by Chinese standards and obviously yours too @Poolie, it’s nothing is it. 

Don't forget to mention arrested and have your organs harvested.

• Like 1

Glorious news! Emperor President Xi (may he live for 1000 years) along with most excellent CCP and Chinese armed forces have defeated covid which now runs back to decadent west.

Chinese people have humiliated corrupt western disease and it no longer lives in harmonious lands where people are happy all the time.

We have map showing this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Cool 1

13 minutes ago, Soidog said:

You would think a country who had a head start on the rest of the world, as it’s their virus, would be ahead of the game

I really always thought that. But apparently not.

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Glorious news! Emperor President Xi (may he live for 1000 years) along with most excellent CCP and Chinese armed forces have defeated covid which now runs back to decadent west.

Chinese people have humiliated corrupt western disease and it no longer lives in harmonious lands where people are happy all the time.

We have map showing this. 

Too funny. Don't post like this again. Belly aches cannot take it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Gives an East version of Neil Young's song Tin Soldiers and Nixon coming

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Don't forget to mention arrested and have your organs harvested.

Oh yes. I forgot about such trivial humans rights issues! Never mind. It’s all for the good of the people…

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Oh yes. I forgot about such trivial humans rights issues! Never mind. It’s all for the good of the people…

Kidney here and a kidney there. What am I thinking... Zero kidneys or livers or one heart to reunite a rich CCP regime family. Daddy- Daddy - you didn't die! I love you daddy. I love you sweetheart. Now lets go sse moomy as she recovers from a liver transplant. Ok Daddy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So less than 2 weeks ago, covid was so bad that many major cities were in lockdown, testing every 5mn, etc... etc... And suddenly less than 2 weeks later, well actually it is already so much better. What happened? "Hundreds of people in several major cities clashed with police in Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, and Chengdu, over the government’s continuous unsustainable policy." Ah, the old fashion angry masses going in huge numbers on the streets. Too many for the usual Chinese harsh repression? A bit worried that the covid matter moved to other matters of protests? Interesting...

• Like 1

Curiously and coincidentally, it weakened the very same day they announced the loosening of restrictions. Because up to a few days before they were still telling their citizens how deadly it is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

Well actually, that isn't how it happened, but y'know, the western press likes to say it did 'cos 'China - bad!!' 😃

OK then Poolie. Tell us what really happened. 

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

Well actually, that isn't how it happened, but y'know, the western press likes to say it did 'cos 'China - bad!!' 😃

For Clarity; that’s The “FREE Western Press”. Not subject to Govt. Censorship only Democratic LAWS 👍❤️. …… versus …. UNFREE CCP Terror State Propaganda aka LIES. 😡😩

• Like 1