News Forum - Man wins 144 million baht in Thailand’s lottery

Thaiger

A lucky Thai man won a whopping 144 million baht (US$4,101,396.48) in Thailand‘s government lottery on December 1. Today, Pachara Nathakitpaisan travelled to the Government Lottery Office in Nonthaburi province, central Thailand, to claim 96 million baht of his winnings. On December 1, the number 375805 was drawn for the lottery’s first prize of 6 million baht. Pachara bought 16 tickets with the winning number directly through the government’s digital lottery website – winning a total of 96 million baht. After the tax deduction of 480,000 baht, Pachara received 95,530,000 baht at the lottery office today. He said he was […]

The story Man wins 144 million baht in Thailand’s lottery as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I’m not sure if that’s a record win for the Thai lottery? Sixteen tickets is a lot of tickets to buy with the same number isn’t it?  Doesn’t say what this guy did prior to winning this large amount of money? I also note he bought them on the digital website. I’m assuming this is all fully secure with good oversight ?

Sorry, I seem to be asking too many questions 🤔🤔