News Forum - VIDEO: Harry and Meghan haters out in full force ahead of Netflix series

Thaiger

The Harry and Meghan haters are out in full force ahead of a new Netflix series featuring the royal couple. A trailer has been released ahead of the six-part series, aptly titled Harry and Meghan, which starts on Thursday and appears to have stirred a hornet’s nest of hostility toward the royal couple. Far-right British tabloid The Daily Mail accused the couple of “gaslighting the entire nation while lining their pockets with misery.” The Sun, another regular peddler of hate, calls Prince Harry and his wife “deluded narcissists who wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped them round the smug […]

The story VIDEO: Harry and Meghan haters out in full force ahead of Netflix series as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

VIDEO: Harry and Meghan haters out in full force ahead of Netflix series | News by Thaiger

I could give a Rat's Ass about Harry and Meghan.

And, I usually find Bob Scott's articles objectively stupid and a serious waste of Electrons.

However...

Anyone who posts five photos of Piers Morgan with pedophiles and/or sexual abusers deserves a 'Well Done'.

😎

Harry and Megan, "the media scrutiny into our lives is intrusive and too much. We want to step away from royal life and move away from the limelight. We want to be financially independent." 

Megan, "Let's do Oprah!" 

Harry, "Let's do a Netflix series on our royal life!" 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

media scrutiny into our lives is intrusive and too much

But wait! it isn't us at fault - it's the rest of the family that have abandoned us in our hour of need. Well said, interloper.

2 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

VIDEO: Harry and Meghan haters out in full force ahead of Netflix series | News by Thaiger

I could give a Rat's Ass about Harry and Meghan.

And, I usually find Bob Scott's articles objectively stupid and a serious waste of Electrons.

However...

Anyone who posts five photos of Piers Morgan with pedophiles and/or sexual abusers deserves a 'Well Done'.

😎

I like Piers Morgan. These weren’t pictures with friends. Most likely following interviews.

Piers Morgan is one of the most vocal critics of what Meghan and Harry have done and continue to do. Like Morgan, I have no issue with them calling out things which they see as wrong and criticising those who do it; even Royalty. The issue is when they want, or even demand to maintain royal connections in order to make money. “Biting the hand that feeds you” is an understatement. 

Ultimately I really couldn’t care less about Harry and his misses and I certainly won’t be watching the Netflix series. Seeing some of the promotional pictures is enough to make me vomit. 

• Like 2