News Forum - Marketing in Thailand as a Foreigner: Volume #3 The Marketing Noises

Thaiger

Sometimes, It’s Okay to Wear Socks and Sandals Foreign marketers sometimes need to be bold enough to wear socks and sandals in a tropical country like Thailand to stand out. If you wonder why: READ HERE. In the last article, I discussed the most basic yet essential criterion if you should follow your marketer instinct to invest in new localised materials or use the already existing global materials. I highly recommend you read or re-read it to make sense of my other checklist in this article! Volume#3: The Marketing Noises In the Thai marketing scene, noise and triviality constitute 95% […]

The story Marketing in Thailand as a Foreigner: Volume #3 The Marketing Noises as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story