News Forum - Big Joke seizes Tuhao’s private jet in Hua Hin

Thaiger

A private jet is the latest addition to the Thai police’s shiny collection of assets seized from Tuhao the notorious Chinese gangster. Thai police – led by Surachate “Big Joke” Hakparn – seized Tuhao’s private jet at Bo Fai Airport in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan province, western Thailand, yesterday. Police found that the “HS-HAO” plane was owned by Modern Latex Co, one of Tuhao’s eight money-laundering-disguised-as-businesses operations in Phuket, which were all seized by police yesterday. Once the jet was officially linked to Tuhao, police were able to seize it, said Big Joke. Big Joke said sniffer dogs were […]

The story Big Joke seizes Tuhao’s private jet in Hua Hin as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Wattanaree Kornchayanan, Tuhao’s wife, is a police officer for the foreign affairs division. Despite having shares in several of Tuhao’s illegal companies, she swears she knows nothing of her husband’s giant and well-established criminal network.

If that is the case, then she is dumber, than Dumb and Dumber combined.

That sub sonic clap of thunder when she found out, was the cheeks of her derriere slamming shut. CAUGHT.

(Sorry ladies)

• Haha 2

I remember when I opened my Thai bank account there were money laundering checks.

I'm guessing the bank "forgot" to do them when Tuhao repeatedly put millions of baht into his account on a regular basis.